Easy pay reminder notification

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I have just received an e-mail from QVC telling me that my second easy pay payment on an item is due. I take it this is something new as I have never had it before

It's a great idea. Although its made me realise how many EPs I have on the go. Time to reign it in!!

I`m just so glad my OH doesn`t do computers if they are going to start doing that ...he would have a heart attack if he saw lol

I got one too, and think it is a great idea. Normally I write them down in a diary but its always been a bit hit and miss. Also I have noticed that just recently the dates of the payments are on the invoice, rather than just saying how many easy pays.

This is something I have been asking for, so I am pleased they have started doing this.

I received one the other day and think its a great idea. On the USA QVC website you can actually check when your next easy pay is due or when your next AD delivery is due to be sent out. On the easy pay screen you can see how much you pay each month and on which card. Wonder when QVCUK will do this. :headbang:

I got this too. As the payments are taken automatically then I don't see the point of this. They might be worried someone doesn't have enough money in their bank account to cover the instalment I suppose. It would be good if they told us when the product is fully paid for if they are going to go down this route. At present I have a number of items on instalments and it would save me hacing to keep checking statements and invoices if they sent me an e-mail to say I had paid up in full.

I wish it showed on our account what easy pays we have going. If it is on there I can never see it!

I got this too. As the payments are taken automatically then I don't see the point of this. They might be worried someone doesn't have enough money in their bank account to cover the instalment I suppose. It would be good if they told us when the product is fully paid for if they are going to go down this route. At present I have a number of items on instalments and it would save me hacing to keep checking statements and invoices if they sent me an e-mail to say I had paid up in full.

The email does have 2 of 3, 4 of 4 etc so it is easy to check whether it is a final payment.

I received one recently and think it's a good idea. Previously I've always kept the dispatch email as that has the how many EZ pays and dates.

Never received this email before...

Checking my inbox today, I saw an email from the Q telling me my easy pay instalment was due to be taken. Has anyone ever had one of these before? I haven't. Wonder if it's anything to do with AO products being sent out prematurely and, consequently, EP being taken from accounts unexpectedly, thus causing DD payments to be returned? It really must be difficult when you are part of a team operating a large business, the things you need to be aware of, legalities, trading laws, etc. You have to know, basically, everything that COULD happen, before it does, and do all you can to prevent it. God, I'd be living on paracetamol! I don't envy them at all. Having said all that, along with huge salaries, comes great responsibilities.

Latest posts

Back