Gatineau TSV 17/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Just browsing the Beauty Room website and there is yet another Gat TSV on 17 August. I don't remember Gatineau having TSVs so close together, the last one being a couple of weeks ago. Let's hope its a bit better than the last couple have been.

I like Gatineau a lot and now that I know which products suit me, I have started looking elsewhere to buy the products. A lot of the Gatineau products are cheaper on QVC than here in France, so up to recently I have always bought from QVC.

However now I know exactly that the Melatogenine range suits me best, I have managed to buy the Serum for Euro 22 on French Ebay.

I will still buy from QVC when there is a TSV or a special offer, but without watching the shows I would have never known what to buy.

Why do they keep flogging Floracil? I have a huge bottle from a previous TSV, it will last me a year at least and do not intend to buy any more, samething is cheaper in Boots, and I do not find it totally effective. must be the lead money maker.

Why do they keep flogging Floracil? I have a huge bottle from a previous TSV, it will last me a year at least and do not intend to buy any more, samething is cheaper in Boots, and I do not find it totally effective. must be the lead money maker.

It's ok but not good at shifting waterproof mascara. I also stopped buying Floracil about 4 years ago. Keen to know which one you have found in boots. Is it Boots own brand?

Yet another borrrrrrring TSV from Gatineau. At least I will save money this month!

Oooh! Any ole excuse to ogle Andrew! - I shall be watching!

With regards to Floracil I think any form of liquid ie. Toner, eye-make-up remover, micellar water must be as cheap as chips to produce for any cosmetic company hence why it finds it's way into so many offers, kits and tsv's.

YesI agree HIAJ but on the (ahem..rare..cough cough) days I fall into bed without cleansing the one thing I always use after my toothpaste is eye make up remover.

YesI agree HIAJ but on the (ahem..rare..cough cough) days I fall into bed without cleansing the one thing I always use after my toothpaste is eye make up remover.

Hey I didn't mean to imply they were bad products, just compared to creams, which need to be blended and have far more active ingredients, they must be unbelievably cheap to produce.

You could sweep the Floracil all over the face to remove make-up on lazy days, I have heard Andrew saying this.

That's cool HIAJ I agree with everything in your post. I don't want to pay for Floracil but am always on the look out for a good eyemake up remover

Does anyone remember that brilliant gatno tsv with the 75ml tube of moisturiser in it - can't we have another one of those, its waaay overdue. I recall it was on easypay too.

It's ok but not good at shifting waterproof mascara. I also stopped buying Floracil about 4 years ago. Keen to know which one you have found in boots. Is it Boots own brand?

Weathergirl have you tried Simple eye make up remover? Fabulous stuff, cheap as chips and often on 3 for 2 or half price in Boots and supermarkets

Will do. I was getting through shed loads of the no 7 one and Clinique take the day off and they aren't cheap even with the occasional voucher. Plus I have advantage points so they would be free!

Latest posts

Back