Pipa's sabbatical

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pipa's last show was today , just caught the end of the B&W show , she has said she will be back January or February, I have my doubts thou:confused:

blimey there'll be nobody left soon - every show will be presented by either CHuntley, Jill Franks or Craig Rowe.

Remember Claudia (clowdier) a bit dim but well connected,went off on Mat leave and reinvented herself as a high end jewellery designer and never returned!!

No great loss to QVC as she was a cringingly awful presenter.

If there are only a few presenters left, there is probably only 2 men and a dog in Packing.

What I don't understand though, is why they have launched the 2 new channels. I have never watched the Beauty Channel and don't think I will be watching the new ones either. They must cost money to transmit, but will they bring in extra revenue? I am not sure.

.......What I don't understand though, is why they have launched the 2 new channels. I have never watched the Beauty Channel and don't think I will be watching the new ones either. They must cost money to transmit, but will they bring in extra revenue? I am not sure.

I think they will and I'd bet that the Beauty Channel does. Personally, if I sit down with a coffee I usually look to see what's on Q, and if I find it's a Kitchen programme, or bedding, or high-tech, all of which bore me to tears, I flip over to the Beauty Channel to see what's on. I won't be able to watch the new channels because I got rid of Sky, but I'd flip to those if they were on Freeview. Can't believe I'm the only person who does that.

I quite like Pipa! On free view the beauty channel is only on for a couple of hours! Finishes at 1pm. I watch it online sometimes. Rarely though!

I quite like Pipa and will miss her, but I am well pleased with the new channels, it means when CR is on or any presenter/guest getting on my nerves I have always some other channel to watch, nine times out of ten it is just for background noise....

Latest posts

Back