Bid tv presenters salary

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it was something to brag about, I doubt you would have to ask :wink:

I mean, his outgoings and what he pays for things, well, you could hardly shut him up about that...........until recently that is

He must be quite flush, dosen't he own a a big pad with stables in Newmarket?

Either that or his lady/goddess does anyway.

Maybe it's just rented

Ah yes Momma, mind you even if it was rented it must still cost a lot of poke.

But it's probably pin money to BingoBalls. I heard a rumour he is paid upwards of £50,000 when he does a corporate gig for the likes of BP and Barclays Bank. One whisper suggested he was paid £100,000 and all the fragrance he could carry for compering the Debenhams Christmas Ball but I cannot confirm if that is fact or not.

Ah yes Momma, mind you even if it was rented it must still cost a lot of poke.

But it's probably pin money to BingoBalls. I heard a rumour he is paid upwards of £50,000 when he does a corporate gig for the likes of BP and Barclays Bank. One whisper suggested he was paid £100,000 and all the fragrance he could carry for compering the Debenhams Christmas Ball but I cannot confirm if that is fact or not.

It wouldn't surprise me Wirral. I bet there are a few wheelbarrows full at that farm of theirs.

Excuse my typo'. Should have said 'as for'.
Wirral, where did you hear such rumours?
They are farcical & obviously from someone who
doesn't know Mike!

The house & stables were bought by his partner.
As do earning £50/100k for appearances, that is
completely untrue. I asked his partner & she just laughed
at me!!

It's what's called taking the pee Ryan :happy: I don't know if it's fact or not, much like your Mikey didn't know if it was fact or not that Debenhams would be stocking Jean Paul DuPont (and they don't). In fact I made it up, ring any bells?

So it's Lady/Goddess' gaff? How modern, does he have a rent book? :giggle:

maybe Mikey and Lady/Goddess have a serf/master relationship from the middle ages

I am curious M&M. You didn't mind asking whether he gets commission or not but not his salary?

PJ

I honestly cannot believe Ryan thought I was being serious about BP, asking the LandLady/Goddess is hilarious.

Can you imagine BingoBalls entertaining the Captains of Industry for £50k? He'd be lucky to get a full tank of petrol.

I honestly cannot believe Ryan thought I was being serious about BP, asking the LandLady/Goddess is hilarious.

Can you imagine BingoBalls entertaining the Captains of Industry for £50k? He'd be lucky to get a full tank of petrol.

I try not to imagine Mike at all thank you :p

PJ

Who's Ryan? (Love the Avatar - my favorite yet x)

Latest posts

Back