Kelly Hoppen 15/7/13

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
I know this is a little early but does anyone know what the tsv will be???
Just flicking through TV guide and see she's back with another one

Thank you

Kelly Hoppen tsv

After watching the launch of the tsv, I couldn't decide whether to go for the ivory, or the new blush, as I already have one of her taupe throws. I would go for both, but the postage is astronomical; £5.95 for one item? And no reduction if you buy a second, in a different colour. I don't think many orders will be for two of the same option, so the Q is safe on it's reduction in postage. I had also intended to go for the 'try me price' sheet set but, yet again, the postage deters me from so doing; £7.95, to send me one sheet, and two pillowcases, is more than it will actually cost to send it to me. If I purchase what I want, 2 @ bedcovers, and 1 @ sheet set, it will cost me almost £20.00 in postage costs. The Q have lost out on a not insubstantial order, due to their expensive postage costs. The unfortunate thing is, I don't have a problem with the cost of the items; the sheet set is, comparitively, excellent vfm, and the bedcovers are well priced. It is the postage which is preventing me from making this purchase. Come on QVC, review your postage policy on orders of multiple items.

Totally agree Louise. I have just bought lots of wallpaper and curtain fabric and most of it was free delivery except for some bought from Amazon Sellers. I qualified for free supersaver delivery on part of the order, and only got charged for postage on the paper for my daughter's room (3.50 per roll and I am only papering one wall.)The largest order from Kingdom Intetiors saved me a fortune on the entire order compared with John Lewis prices and delivery of what is a very large and heavy order is absolutely free. This tells me that the delivery is NOT factored into the price and that Q could and should negotiate better with their couriers.

Which one?

I already have a couple of KH throws and want to go for the tsv. As I already have a taupe, I had decided to opt for the ivory. The blush doesn't so much look pink, more of a nude colour. I'm not a pink girl so, in anyone out there's opinion, would the blush suit me? It doesn't appear to be too pink, but it can be deceiving, on air visuals. I did initially intend to go for the ivory and the blush but, asI won't even get half price postage on the second one, because they are not EXACTLY the same, there is no way I am paying nearly £12 to have it sent to me. I thought the choice had been made for me, because in the noon hour, Craig said the blush had sold out. Which it hadn't. Charlie has just said it has now. I feel a bit disappointed now. God, I can't win!
Any opinions would be appreciated.

I already have a couple of KH throws and want to go for the tsv. As I already have a taupe, I had decided to opt for the ivory. The blush doesn't so much look pink, more of a nude colour. I'm not a pink girl so, in anyone out there's opinion, would the blush suit me? It doesn't appear to be too pink, but it can be deceiving, on air visuals. I did initially intend to go for the ivory and the blush but, asI won't even get half price postage on the second one, because they are not EXACTLY the same, there is no way I am paying nearly £12 to have it sent to me. I thought the choice had been made for me, because in the noon hour, Craig said the blush had sold out. Which it hadn't. Charlie has just said it has now. I feel a bit disappointed now. God, I can't win!

My OH says it is a female thing that we only know for sure that we want the thing once it is no longer available. I'm saying nufink!!

But although the p & p is often a lot, which high street or online store would let you try the bedspread on your bed each night for up to 30 days and then return it because you've decided you don't like it after all? You may have washed it too. Or try out make-up/skin care and then return it half used? I don't have a problem with the delivery charge because of the 30 day money back period.

But although the p & p is often a lot, which high street or online store would let you try the bedspread on your bed each night for up to 30 days and then return it because you've decided you don't like it after all? You may have washed it too. Or try out make-up/skin care and then return it half used? I don't have a problem with the delivery charge because of the 30 day money back period.

if I went into a nice enough shop for bedding john lewis.house of fraser,selfridges, marks and spencer I would be able to look at the colour quality of the fabric and know the quality would be very good. a lot of qvc's own branded stuff is not imao great quality so I am likely to return it as I am quite fussy. the 30 day mbg is usually needed hence I will only buy if the price is very good and its a quality brand.. I love qvc stainless steel pans though. better than any in the high street stores imo!

Latest posts

Back