Jill Franks with telephone caller!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
OMG Here I am on holiday watching Jill Franks with a telephone caller! What a ghastly, vapid and insincere presenter she is! She clearly didn't want to listen to anything that the telephone caller had to say and looked impatient to speak. It was totally cringeworthy! I do not know how this woman has kept her job for so long! Truly awful!

OMG Here I am on holiday watching Jill Franks with a telephone caller! What a ghastly, vapid and insincere presenter she is! She clearly didn't want to listen to anything that the telephone caller had to say and looked impatient to speak. It was totally cringeworthy! I do not know how this woman has kept her job for so long! Truly awful!

I find all the telephone calls cringeworthy regardless of the presenter involved.

Hah! My rinsed out Vileda supermop I've had for the past 2 years looks better than that simpering old hag! She should be the star of her very own film: "Nightmare at the Coconut Shy!"

I'm currently in Vilnius, Lithuania. Sunday am going to Druskininkiai (spa resort) for a couple of days, then I'm going to spend 3 days in Sventoji (nice beach town with pine trees everywhere) http://www.elektronas-galera.lt/apie_sventosios_kurorta.html This is where I will be staying in small wooden house !

and then next week am going to Platja de Aro in Spain :) I love the internet though as I can still listen to radio etc. Have been watching The Jewellery Channel. What a train wreck of a channel. They bring out some hideous Argos ragdoll pendant and "miraculously" drop the price down from £800 - like anyone would pay that! They just padding out their airtime with cheap salesmen crap! I don't know why they don't just get straight on with it and air the products at the price they want to sell for!

Just watched the repeat of the Bronzo Italia programme. There is so much orange! I love rose gold and always thing of it as being blush, but I am not tempted to buy any of this.

Plus Jill really needs to change that nail polish, its so wrong with that orange tan that its distracting. Great Winter colour, but not with a tan.

Jill Franks main problem is that she doesn't listen. When she lets a guest speak you can see the little cogs whirring as she works on what she's going to say next, it makes no sense half the time and T callers get the same treatment:
"Hello Jill. I lost my husband last year and then broke my hip so I've bought 23 diamonique rings"
"That's great, my lovely!"

Jude xx

It looked like rats tails when she was on with Judith W last night. Not a look you would want I' m sure.

I can't stand her. I have seen her caught out in lies so many times- once in front of Liz Earle when she contradicted something she had said minutes earlier in the programme. Liz's face was a picture! She is a hard sell saleswoman but completely turns me off a product. Cringeworthy.i saw her at a QVC event years ago, and not only is she so thin she looks ill, but she was literally hiding from people wanting to say hello ( not me, I might add!)

Jill hosted a Laura Geller event I went to earlier this year... she was friendly, made an effort to speak to everyone, tried to include everyone and I thought she came across really well.

As to her size... yes, she is slim but she doesn't look ill to me... she just looks like someone who is into personal fitness.

I have written to QVC to complain about her! I really can't stand her any more - the vain, lying, simpering old bag! She reminds me of that awful woman that used to be on in the mornings before Jeremy Kyle. Can't remember her name but she was gap-toothed and wig-wearing, and made everything revolve around her! I think they shuffled her off to another channel. I don't really watch television. I prefer radio.

Tiddly, I did say it was several years ago when I saw her. She had several layers of clothes on and still looked painfully thin- from what you say she has gained weight since then. Perhaps she also got told to be friendlier ( or maybe she was ill when I saw her and hence not wanting to circulate?)

I wish they would. They are almost invariably lonely people in their dotage that have had some horrible misfortune befall them. I don't begrudge them a chat or some small comfort, I'm just not sure that a television shopping channel the the most appropriate place for them to share their woes.
I believe QVC are trying to get rid of the T Callers(the creeping dead as I used to call them), hence the encouraging of tweeting and facebooking them

Latest posts

Back