Super Sunday Guest charged with assault

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WillyNilly

Registered Shopper
QVC Super Sunday guest 50 cent real name Curtis Jackson,
has been charged with attacking his ex-girlfriend mother of his child and trashing her Los Angeles home.
The star is accused of kicking and injuring his former partner.
Domestic violence is a serious crime and people like this should not be given airtime to sell their products.
QVC have reached the bottom of the barrel (cesspool ) in guests.
What next pimps selling call girls

I just heard that, wonder if they will still have him on, a lot of talk has been made of him appearing but it's not really good. Don't think he has been convicted though so I suppose he is innocent until proven guilty

They've had various criminals and / or frauds on over the years: Kevin Trudeau (a memory man - convicted fraud), Uri Geller (serial liar), Lulu (plastic surgeried liar whose face looks akin to that of a sex doll!) I also read that they had a woman on in the US who was a criminal of some kind.

It's kind of strange that they're getting 20 cent on. I can't imagine that most of the QVC demographic would be terribly interested in his choonz!

He is selling his Street headphones, next time maybe it will be Diamonique knuckle dusters.

QVC have now said on Facebook that due to what has happened they have cancelled the shows and will not be selling the products

Hahahahahhahahahaha! Serves him right! The silly violent little twerp! Who wants his crap headphones anyway?! I hate those Beats by Dre as well. You see so many people wearing them in London, thinking that they are cool! Here in Vilnius I don't think I have ever seen anyone wearing Dre Beats!
QVC have now said on Facebook that due to what has happened they have cancelled the shows and will not be selling the products

He admits he was a pimp at one time.

Curtis you are a moron and deserve all you get.

Get Eminem on instead, better roll model all round. Raising his daughter and the daughter of his ex wife when she went to prison for drugs. Another child of his ex's sister too. So three children raised by him. Admitted he needed help with drugs(prescription ones), when to rehab and cleaned up.

Curtis is a little twerp! I bet if anyone spat on him he'd fall over! He's one of a kind - Ne-Yo, Aggro Santos, Lemar, Bow Wow! Chek out pics pics of Ne-Yo without a hat. He looks like a black version of Mr Potato Head! lool!

I wondered if they would drop his shows, when I read last night he had attacked the mother of his child, and caused $7100 damage to her apartment. Although he was a drug dealer age 12 he had, apparently, made something of his life. He will be officially charged 22nd of this month. One website even refers to him as a philanthropist! QVC has done the right thing by not allowing him to profit by their selling his tat. If he did this and, if he didn't, why was he arrested?, he does not deserve to be given the airtime. Jackson is the type of guy, who will have blamed his ethnicity, upbringing, deprivation and racial prejudice for the fact that he became a drug dealer, throughout his life. Good riddance.

I wondered if they would drop his shows, when I read last night he had attacked the mother of his child, and caused $7100 damage to her apartment. Although he was a drug dealer age 12 he had, apparently, made something of his life. He will be officially charged 22nd of this month. One website even refers to him as a philanthropist! QVC has done the right thing by not allowing him to profit by their selling his tat. If he did this and, if he didn't, why was he arrested?, he does not deserve to be given the airtime. Jackson is the type of guy, who will have blamed his ethnicity, upbringing, deprivation and racial prejudice for the fact that he became a drug dealer, throughout his life. Good riddance.

Nothing to do with 50c - I don't really know who he is. but do you think everyone arrested for something has always done it then?

Usually, yes. Not all the time in every case, of course. It seems 20 cents or whatever he calls himself doesn't have a great track record which does not instill me with confidence in him. I don't suppose the $7000 damage to the apartment happened all by itself. The guy's a no good. An ickle black man trying to act all tough beating up on a woman!
Nothing to do with 50c - I don't really know who he is. but do you think everyone arrested for something has always done it then?

I've not heard of him but I think Q are right to wait for the verdict before having him on the show. To be honest, I wonder if he could travel to the UK whilst awaiting a trial - thought people had to surrender their passports if they were on bail for things like assault??

I didn't say that. My post is based on fact. If he is innocent, he will be proven so in a court of law.

No, but this is a case of 'damage limitation' in case he IS found guilty. I read today where ITV is due to make a programme about Cilla Black celebrating her hundreds of years in show business, and Jimmy Tarbuck was first in the frame to be the overall host, HOWEVER in light of recent 'arresting' issues, he has been quietly dropped in favour of Paul O'Grady !

It's the other way round. In a court of law it is the state who must prove guilt, not the accused proving his or her innocence. But I doubt he will be able to travel overseas whilst awaiting trial without permission, that is.

No, but this is a case of 'damage limitation' in case he IS found guilty. I read today where ITV is due to make a programme about Cilla Black celebrating her hundreds of years in show business, and Jimmy Tarbuck was first in the frame to be the overall host, HOWEVER in light of recent 'arresting' issues, he has been quietly dropped in favour of Paul O'Grady !

The Q do not want to be affiliated with the possible perpetrator of assault. They are operating a policy of damage limitation, which makes good business sense, and do not want to be seen to be condoning domestic violence. From the personal points of view of the presenters, I cannot imagine any of them being happy if they did have to do a show with the guy now.

Latest posts

Back