Kimmy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I hate to say "Aww when's it due....but ....when's it due?"
Congratulations Kim. If I am wrong I will slink back into my box.

Last edited:
Lol Sazza she may be but does not look it. I swear on the show earlier I could have sworn she had a bump that was definitely the kind you get in early pregnancy rather than from too many packets of monster munch. Also on the last couple of visits there were rings on the ring finger left hand that were not there before.

As I said I may be wrong so if I am Kim I am really sorry. See if she wears a baggy top on the 1pm show now. Bet she does!

Sadly it's the same yum that often arrives in one's early 50s as well as early pregnancy (or never quite goes away after delivery!). I'm just 50 but I think Kim is a years or two younger.

I hate to say "Aww when's it due....but ....when's it due?"
Congratulations Kim. If I am wrong I will slink back into my box.

I have to agree thought it as soon as I saw her yesterday!!, That bump doesn't look like she has been eating too many pies!!
Neither does it look like 'middle age spread' to me ...... as the 'bump' is just in the tummy and thickening waist at the back too
and not the midriff area at the front below the bust at the front that comes with middle age. I don't think her age would be a problem
as she can well afford any help she needs in that area.

Did I type yum, meant tum. But you could be right and if she is expecting I'm very happy for her. Will try and catch a show later to have a look!

Just to change the subject - I'm wearing one of my Kimmy polyester dresses today. Fantastic in the hot weather and wash and go next day.
Actually it's so nice today think I'll change into my Lennie poly trousers and matching sleeveless top.

She didn't look pregnant to me and it has been said before on ST. I think it's just the way she holds herself when she's standing.

She has been standing with her hand on her hip all day, not something I have noticed before. Hubby thinks she is too...but what would he know?!

The dress she is wearing tonight is a bigger size than she usually wears it looks so loose... and the graphics are perfectly placed

Had a quick look last night, and I thought she is. I thought she was still in her 40s??????

IVF etc available you never know.

I dare someone to tweet in saying congrats.

It crossed my mind a couple of weeks ago when she was on. I'm watching her now and it's definitely a possibility, she has put on weight for sure but the position is very like a pregnancy bump and though she is not so young there are many older women than her who have had babies. If it is so I totally understand why she may wish to keep it to herself.

I must be losing my touch, I can't see any difference in Kim's figure.....

Same empire waisted dress on this morning which she wore yesterday ..just at the end of the show when she was moving around and resting her hand on the 'waist' of the dress it certainly didn't look to be the slimmest part on a woman's body as we are forever being told. If she has put weight on its all concentrated in the same area..time will tell as they say!! The Autumn collection maybe bigger than normal this year.

Latest posts

Back