Kimmy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I watched her this afternoon and am watching now on QVC live. This afternoon I would have set a definite NO, but the yellow dress she has on at the moment, I am not so sure.

She is not a very big person - 5'3" so even she has put on a couple of pounds it would show. I think it is just a bit of extra weight.

PS Kim is presenting with Julia at the moment and they both have straightish dresses on. Julia I think says she is a size small and so does Kim, but the difference in their sizes is noticeable. I think Kim must be a very small framed person.

PS Kim is presenting with Julia at the moment and they both have straightish dresses on. Julia I think says she is a size small and so does Kim, but the difference in their sizes is noticeable. I think Kim must be a very small framed person.
Kim IS size small, JR just THINKS she is. :rolleyes:

Julia is never a small no matter what she says. I have that top in a large and I look far slimmer in it and I'm on ly 5 ft.

Watched a bit of her tonight and hubby asked if she was pregnant, I think it confirms how clingy some of her stuff is and shows every lump and bump.

Latest posts

Back