Apple Ipad TSV 21/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, it will be a bundle of added value items to try to hide the (I'm guessing) inflated price.

Just had an email to say you can buy it now:-

As a valued electronics customer, we thought you'd appreciate the chance to get your order in early for our upcoming Apple iPad Mini Today's Special Value offer. This easy-to-use device is great for browsing the web, playing games and so much more, plus it comes complete with added content and accessories so you can start enjoying all the great features straight away. Best of all, you have the option to spread the cost over four interest-free Easy Pay instalments! .

. ►Find out more and order your iPad Mini today

What's in the box?
Apple iPad Mini 16GB
Lightning to USB cable
USB power adapter

Added value:
iPad Mini folio case
Screen protector
SurfEasy Mobile VPN – 1 year of
unlimited data protection
£50 Zinio Digital magazine download voucher
Givit 100GB video storage download voucher
SOS 150GB online cloud backup
download voucher

If they'd only sold them at the normal price Apple sell them but with 4 easy pays it would have been tempting. I'm not interested in the accessories they add on and it just shoots the price up :angry:

Apple iPad Mini 7.9" 16GB, WiFi with Added Content & Accessories
Item Number: 504040
QVC Price £369.00
Special price £329.00
P&P: £7.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...word=504040&uattrmb=&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch

Apple iPad mini 16GB with Wi-Fi, accessories and added content. Experience all the great features of the full-size iPad, such as a beautiful LED-backlit multi-touch display, a sharp iSight camera and fast and fluid performance, all in a lightweight design that you can hold in one hand. Enjoy the latest entertainment whether at home or on-the-go with Apple's super-sleek iPad mini.

Accessories included:
iPad mini folio case - a flexible design that can be used either as a case or a multi-angle stand
Screen protector - protects from everyday bumps and scratches
SurfEasy Mobile VPN - online privacy for one smartphone or tablet, 1 year of unlimited data protection - creates a secure internet connection to protect your privacy on any network
£50 Zinio digital magazine download voucher - choose from over 100 titles from the digital newsstand
Givit 100GB video storage download voucher - lets you easily edit videos, add soundtracks and more
SOS online cloud backup download voucher - 150GB for one year

Small and sleek design - the stunning iPad mini features a vivid 7.9" LED-backlit multi-touch display with IPS technology and a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating, making it a perfect canvas for viewing videos, browsing the web and so much more.

Apps for everything you can imagine - virtually all of the 375,000 apps tailor-made for iPad also work on the iPad mini, meaning there's almost no end to what you could do with your new device.

Entertainment whenever you need it - enjoy plenty of time to read, watch, play and write with a staggering 10 hours of battery life. Plus, your new iPad mini is ready to browse the internet and access apps in a second with instant wakeup.

A super-fast internet connectivity - download content, stream videos and browse the web at amazing speeds with the advanced dual-band Wi-Fi that's up to twice as fast as any previous-generation iPad.

Smile for the camera (both of them) - the iSight camera on the back lets you shoot beautiful 5-megapixel still images and record HD video in full 1080p. And the front-facing FaceTime HD camera lets you shoot 720p video and make video calls to friends and family.

Get piece of mind from iCloud - protect and store all your purchased music, TV programmes, apps, books and settings with iCloud, allowing you to wirelessly share and backup between your Apple devices.

Half the weight of an ordinary iPad
A slick, easy-to-navigate homepage that gives you access to everything you require
Make verbal requests through Siri, an intelligent assistant, by simply tapping the microphone icon on the keyboard
Built-in face detection that automatically balances focus and exposure so you look your best
Automatic video stabilisation for a recording free from bumps and shakes
Stream over your wireless network and send whatever's on screen to an AirPrint-enabled printer

What's in the box?
Apple iPad mini 16GB
Lightning to USB cable
USB power adaptor

Added value:
iPad mini folio case
Screen protector
SurfEasy Mobile VPN
£50 Zinio digital magazine download voucher
Givit 100GB video storage download voucher
SOS online cloud backup download voucher

That's pathetic - it's not the 3G version and is £269 direct from Apple without the accessories. Not interested anymore!

DH informs me that Apple are rumoured to be bringing out a new mini in September so it looks like QVC are just flogging off end of line stock!

I bought one earlier this year £269 from ASDA and with my 10% discount it was a good buy. The price QVC are asking is a ****** con in my opinion.

I agree with another post, the Q is making money from the 'added free value'. Whilst I can accept a screen protector and a case would be useful, who wants a free digital newstand download, worth £50? Surfeasy isn't as effective as Lee suggests - I bought the key for my laptop and, before the key snapped in half, the other functions were not active, so this is an added piece of software, included just to bump up the 'freebies'. If you would like an apple, but find the products to be expensive anyway, you won't be able to afford to pay the amount the Q is asking, rather just buy the ipad mini itself and, in time, purchase the necessary accessories. Perhaps the Q is aware of this and is using it as a selling ploy, offering the EP instalments. I haven't succumbed to the apple 'phenomenon' yet - they are always bringing out an updated model within a short time of it's predecessor being introduced - but, if I wanted this ipad mini, I wouldn't buy this package off the Q.

Latest posts

Back