Apple Ipad TSV 21/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it really the latest/most up to date version like Craig just said?

Like i said in my earlier post Apple are rumoured to be bringing out a new one in Sept. They run down stocks prior to that so QVC are just an outlet. This is reliable info as DH a software developer. You will never see then getting new launches!

By the way the phone is also due to change.

I dont know why anyone would even consider buying old technology!

Bit of a damp squib really if they'd offered the mini minus the crap at a decent price , it'd would have been the ideal opportunity to get newbies hooked on Apple products.

Typical Q no idea what the public REALLY want

It is ironic that the ipad CANNOT PLAY QVC VIDEOS!!!!!

I bet they didn't mention this in their presentations. I tried to watch the video on my own ipad but couldn't, you don't even get the option to try as there is no video tab on their webpage.

Most of the videos put up on FB won't play either, as well as lots of Youtube ones.

It is ironic that the ipad CANNOT PLAY QVC VIDEOS!!!!!

I bet they didn't mention this in their presentations. I tried to watch the video on my own ipad but couldn't, you don't even get the option to try as there is no video tab on their webpage.

Most of the videos put up on FB won't play either, as well as lots of Youtube ones.

You can watch FB ones using the FB app, you not be able to watch them on Safari Strato. Hope this helps.

i tried the qvc app, I think it came up with a screen the size of an iPhone, which was too small for me, which is why I bought the 10" ipad in the first place

Maybe QVC have only created the iPhone version and still to produce a iPad version?

i tried the qvc app, I think it came up with a screen the size of an iPhone, which was too small for me, which is why I bought the 10" ipad in the first place

Just click on the x2 button and it makes it to the full screen of the iPad.

Latest posts

Back