Where are Debbie Greenwood & Julian Ballantyne?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who knows?????

She has been on QVC for a number of years, perhaps contract up and she wants more money???? Or she wants to do something different, Loose Women may be calling.

Hope she is not ill, wouldn't wish that on her.

If her blog is still on QVC site I doubt she is suspended or sacked, it would just disappear.

Who knows?????

She has been on QVC for a number of years, perhaps contract up and she wants more money???? Or she wants to do something different, Loose Women may be calling.

If her blog is still on QVC site I doubt she is suspended or sacked, it would just disappear.

She would be brilliant on Loose Women.!

Who knows?????

Debbie had been missing from Twitter for a couple of weeks, i missed her little jokes in the morning, she is always friendly and chats on there... and she returned this weekend saying she was Under the weather,, but didnt want to say more. i do hope it is nothing serious.

Wonder if the departed/ing presenters will be replaced? Surely, the Q couldn't be experiencing financial difficulties? If they want to trim down the budget, I would suggest that, as there are too many presenters on the channel anyway - I wouldn't wish losing one's job on anyone, however much they grate on me - find out who is the most popular, i.e. has the most positive impact on the success of the Q, and cast off the rest. I bet IW is rubbing it's sticky little hands with glee.
Something's just occurred to me; If the Q did want to do something to try and improve the situation, do you think they would consider bringing Paul Lavers back? I think he is too involved with his acting career to want to return, so that's probably a non starter. Or even persuade Dave Bradford to desert the sinking ship to lend a hand?

Last edited:
There's a comp running to get viewers time in front of the cameras! Must be cheaper.

Her FIL was Ron Greenwood the football manager.

To me she is one of the bearable presenters

So the rumours of her being sacked are just that. Poor sounds ill.

I didn't get the impression she was ill to be honest but it's sometimes hard to tell from Twitter, I certainly hope she hasn't got health problems as I'm sure we all do. I think, as someone else mentioned, if she had been sacked her blog and Twitter link would have gone from the website.

Last edited:
There's a comp running to get viewers time in front of the cameras! Must be cheaper.

Her FIL was Ron Greenwood the football manager.

To me she is one of the bearable presenters

Greenwood is not her married name so FiL would not be called Greenwood.

Ron Greenwood football manager is dead and am pretty sure DG's parents are both alive.

Last edited:
I really like DG.I hope shes not gone.Her blog was the only one I read as it was always so well written.I can't believe QVC would get rid of her when there are so many other offenders to choose from??!!

The presenters are self employed and renew their contracts every year. So I will go back to contract and money once more. If she does not sign a new contract then its bye bye.

Seems Charlie has said something about renewing his contract, so it must be that time of year. So whether you like the presenter or not, QVC will not just get rid of them. It will all come down the money offered and whether the presenter decides to renew.

As long as products are being bought on the hour the presenter is on, and they agree to the terms and money offered, QVC will keep them.

Not always Donna.
Some times a contract is not offered for renewal or negotiation and is just terminated.

I'd LOVE to know how much they get paid. I think it must be at least £30,000 a year, probably a lot more for Halliday, Roberts, Ballantyne and Franklin. Glad old scratchy voice Cookson has p'd off. Never liked her! Next Franks and Sutton should go.

Try £100k per year, that was what the salary offered when QVC searched for their new presenter (Craig Rowe won), I'd imagine there must also be a bonus for more established presenters dependent on sales.

I really like DG.I hope shes not gone.Her blog was the only one I read as it was always so well written.I can't believe QVC would get rid of her when there are so many other offenders to choose from??!!

Yes, definitely a good writer. I love humour when it is well expressed, and that cannot be easy in the confines of a multibillion pound company like qvc.

I didn't get the impression she was ill to be honest but it's sometimes hard to tell from Twitter, I certainly hope she hasn't got health problems as I'm sure we all do. I think, as someone else mentioned, if she had been sacked her blog and Twitter link would have gone from the website.

Debbie posted '' Under the weather '' ... so hope not too serious

Try £100k per year, that was what the salary offered when QVC searched for their new presenter (Craig Rowe won), I'd imagine there must also be a bonus for more established presenters dependent on sales.

Agree, would imagine the likes of JR would have a lot of additional bonus/time off to do other things which a newbie would not get.

Would be more interested in how the presenting hours are shared out - some products will sell themselves so if targets have to be met then these hours would be a godsend to anyone struggling whereas who would want to try to achieve a target on something like diet chef.

Latest posts

Back