Jill Franks on Kipling.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I watched the kipling show with Jill Franks and regular guest, Marie - Francoise Wolff. I felt that Jill was quite rude, not allowing MF to get a word in edgeways. When she was speaking, Jill would begin to talk, and continue until MF stopped. Also, and I somehow don't think MF would have appreciated this, Jill constantly referred to her as Marie. Sometimes, especially in light of her "I've only got so many left" comments, Jill thinks the most important thing about the show ......is her!

I watched the kipling show with Jill Franks and regular guest, Marie - Francoise Wolff. I felt that Jill was quite rude, not allowing MF to get a word in edgeways. When she was speaking, Jill would begin to talk, and continue until MF stopped. Also, and I somehow don't think MF would have appreciated this, Jill constantly referred to her as Marie. Sometimes, especially in light of her "I've only got so many left" comments, Jill thinks the most important thing about the show ......is her!

The other night she told the model doing the Bibi jewellery that she always called her by tbe wrong name just because she didn't look "like a Sacha" and made it quite clear that she did not intend to change this very rude trait.

I am no way precious about my name and will answer to nearly anything but this was one of tbe rudest exchanges I have heard for a while made all tbe worse because she thought she was really clever.

I watched that show with JF last night too and agree she was really rude. She hogged the whole show with her opinions, hardly letting MF get a word in. I'm sure Marie-Francoise couldn't have liked being talked down constantly, but I think she's too nice to butt in more aggressively (more's the pity).

I would imagine she would grit her teeth and hope that JF is on holiday next time.

By the way how many times do we have to hear that she just can't have it warm enough and that the poor guest has to melt because she won't have the air con on.

Two things luv - wear something with sleeves and just you wait until you have hot flushes - that will soon wipe the smirk off your kisser.

I bet she was waxing lyrical about how she would simply DIE without her apple green travel bag with a stupid monkey motif swinging from the zipper! I really wish that they would take her off screen. She is just so unbelievably awful!

I bet she was waxing lyrical about how she would simply DIE without her apple green travel bag with a stupid monkey motif swinging from the zipper! I really wish that they would take her off screen. She is just so unbelievably awful!

Just out of interest Julius, did you get a reply to your e-mail complaining about her?

Latest posts

Back