Anna Cookson has left QVC.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why not? I don't know Ed Miliband personally but would call him "ghastly," not to metion a whole host of other people, including Chris de Burgh, Katie Price, Jill Franks, Anthony Heywood
We all have our favourites (and un-favourites), but I can't imagine every calling anyone I didn't know personally "ghastly" …
. They are all ghastly! All of them!

i think she looked uncomfortable too...may she just didnt ''cut the mustard'' ...there have been lots of people join the nursery i work at ...thinking loking after children has got to be quite an easy or not overly stressful job...many leave or get let go because its really not as it seems...and you have to have a cetain personality to do it i think ...maybe thats the same with selling things on telly...you have to be easy going and not flappable ...the same with children ....and if you are feeling a bit ..flappy..... you cant always show that in front of the children ...you have to put on a false front for quite a bit of the time .....crikey ive gone on and on ...suppose what im saying is everybody has a niche and this wasnt Anna's xx

Anna is an intelligent woman who probably needs more than describing kipling bags or face cream to stimulate the brain cells and keep her interested. Not that the rest of them are unintelligent or anything but I imagine the job can get very boring. She tried to make it interesting in jewelery hours by researching the gems and where they came from but even that has it's limits. She should be doing proper documentaries on TV.

Weathergirl, I am of exactly the same opinion as you. For the same reason. I am quite surprised by Jackie Kabler's joining the Q.

I think Anna will do well in whatever she chooses. I love Julian B, though and haven't seen him on for ages

Up until 29 July, Jules B is not scheduled to be on air. He does the auditions with the guests, and possible new presenters so, if he is not leaving - it would be a shock if he did - perhaps this is what he is doing. Also, I think his relationship with his girlfriend has become more intense, so this may also have a bearing on which direction he wishes to take with his career. Speakiing of Jules, in his tweet he posted a picture with Craig, referring to him as - this was so comical and so unlikely - 'mini me'! I would mention the only similarity, but it wouldn't be PC!

I like Jackie Kabler, yesterday she said that at home when it comes to cleaning she is very "anal". I would have loved to hear the telling off she must have got down her earpiece.:grin:

I like Jackie Kabler, yesterday she said that at home when it comes to cleaning she is very "anal". I would have loved to hear the telling off she must have got down her earpiece.:grin:

Lol why? I'm sure some other presenters are anal too!

Latest posts

Back