whats happened to Catherine Huntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

porklife

Registered Shopper
Just watching her on a Tirana B show and it looks like she has a massive bruise on left side of her face. I hope everything is OK as she is my favourite presenter and the beat looking woman on QVC.

Hi Porklife, haven't seen Catherine today but just wanted to say welcome to the forum.

You were building my hopes up there, Porklife; I thought you were going to say she had been axed. Never mind! Seriously, though, however much a presenter irks me, I wouldn't wish for any of them to lose their job. We all need to live.

I hope it's only a fall from her heels and nothing someone else may have done to her. I didn't see her but I really hope she is ok.

You were building my hopes up there, Porklife; I thought you were going to say she had been axed. Never mind! Seriously, though, however much a presenter irks me, I wouldn't wish for any of them to lose their job. We all need to live.

I thoight all my Christmases had come at once, however I am kind enough to want her to go under her own steam rather than lose her job. I cannot stand her, please someone take her.

I thought you were going to say she has put some weight on recently (which she has) and I thought there will be no end of her moaning about it:giggle:

I thought you were going to say she has put some weight on recently (which she has) and I thought there will be no end of her moaning about it:giggle:

Who, Chuntley? Never!

It is only so that people will say oh no you are sooooo slim. It is for the same reason shd never gives over mentioning her childrens age so that people gasp that she could possibly be old enough. Pass the bucket someone.

Oh yeah, Paul McKennas i can make you thin, cd set, yeah, i got one, that i never used somewhere, but yeah she used to bang on about that, On that product, i always remember him saying, ooh this is too cheap, ill have to go and speak to management upstais after this hour

Didn't she advocate some hypnotherapy slimming thing with Paul McKenna? I know she always used to bring out a photo of her Size 20 days.

A tad harsh - I recall she said she was a size 14 - hardly huge.

The only pounds I lost with the Paul McKenna slimming programme were those out my purse. Total waste of money.

CC

Latest posts

Back