Jill Franks and Yankee.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
With things appearing to be a little unstable at the Q right now, re employment/contracts, etc., one welcome contribution will be impressive sales figures in the presenters' hours. So why, oh why, did Jill tell us: "I love this collection"?, when she ought to be persuading us to buy the most expensive set in the hour, rather than giving us a reason not to? Thinking about it, Jill, you said exactly the right thing, girl. Btw, a first: Jill has just apologised to Stephen for interrupting him!

Like Yankee hours but not watching this because she's on.

I like Yankee hours as well, but I didn't watch because Stephen was on.
I don't know why but I just can't get away with him.
Actually I'm lying, I do why I can't stand him, but I would probably get banned from this site if I said why.

Never thought I'd say this, but come back Michaela, all is forgiven!

With things appearing to be a little unstable at the Q right now, re employment/contracts, etc., one welcome contribution will be impressive sales figures in the presenters' hours. So why, oh why, did Jill tell us: "I love this collection"?, when she ought to be persuading us to buy the most expensive set in the hour, rather than giving us a reason not to? Thinking about it, Jill, you said exactly the right thing, girl. Btw, a first: Jill has just apologised to Stephen for interrupting him!

haha, I saw that/the apology at the time and thought ''forum just imploded, if someone else saw it''

Latest posts

Back