Kim & Co TSV 01/08/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Absolutely vile ... thankfully QVC (ahem) fashion is not a trigger for my QVC addiction so my money's safe:happy:

It'll still sell though!

Did we ever establish whether Kim is gabbling and selling for two?

Kim & Co TSV

Well another ****** awful TSV god knows who wears this stuff. I think Kim has had something done with her teeth she looks different somehow.

Where's my reply gone too ? it should be after Bettyboos !!!!!
Perhaps it's because I started a new thread about this as I hadn't noticed this one so mine has been combined and maybe that's when your reply disappeared. I think it was pasts my bedtime lol.

Wonder if Charlie would like to see his OH dressed in this "fashion " wear ?:wink:

I love Kim's clothes and have a wardrobe full, but I am no where near tempted by this. I am not sure if its because its paisley (never been quite sure about that pattern), or its more of an Autumn style and colouring and I don't want to think about cooler weather yet.

I agree it's Autumnal and they should have scheduled this later in August. We've woken up to a lovely sunny day here in Sussex, but the rain and wind we had over the past few days felt as though summer was over. Much as I love the warm weather I do get to a point in the year when I like to look at the new stock coming into store for the Autumn Winter seasons, but August 1st is a couple of week's too early.

Wall to wall sunshine here and 35 degrees, so anything with long or even short sleeves is unbearable. The Cicadas have been 'singing' since 7am. Shorts and sleeveless tops here for the next 10 days at least.

(I'll write my thread again)

In times past when grannys looked like grannys (mine was born in 1900), she often wore a frock in this print - and with a wrap-around pinny over the top, completing the look with lisle stockings and laced up sensible shoes. Much as I adored my beloved grandma, and being 64, there is no way that I am going to 'age' in this design/print. Even the models struggled to look half decent in it.

(I'll write my thread again)

In times past when grannys looked like grannys (mine was born in 1900), she often wore a frock in this print - and with a wrap-around pinny over the top, completing the look with lisle stockings and laced up sensible shoes. Much as I adored my beloved grandma, and being 64, there is no way that I am going to 'age' in this design/print. Even the models struggled to look half decent in it.

Yes my grandma wore those wrap around `pinnies` in all those prints !! So hardly cutting edge is it? I won`t see 60 again but don`t want to look like an extra from `Family at War!! `

Latest posts

Back