Slim 'n Lift Pack of 3 Deluxe Aire Bra TSV 23/07/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are having a laugh.... After all the one star reviews and returns they got for the aire bra!

Unfortunately, you need to have something to put in them, to justify the purchase! I bought two bras from Asda in the sale - £1.50! That's for both.

These were useless, they were far too small even though I ordered the correct size. Couldn't even get 1 chesticle in never mind 2

Slim 'n Lift TSV

I just switched on and they are demoing these Bras. Why on earth have they got a model who looks like a 32a size. Is it because this is the only size that these Bras will lift. Has anyone tried them and do they really work. Just curious as I wouldn't consider buying one for myself.

Perhaps joy could be a good model for this sort of product. It really annoys me when they use their tiny models to model shape wear, as if they would ever need Bridget jones knickers

I haven't got much to put in them but, when I tweeted my size, the guest said the small would fit me. I'm between 28"-30" measurement, and wear a 32B/C bra. The small fits between 28"-32" so, if they are true to size, the small should fit. Has anyone had this bra in a small and, if so, how does it fit, and what size bra do you normally wear? Thanks.

I just switched on and they are demoing these Bras. Why on earth have they got a model who looks like a 32a size. Is it because this is the only size that these Bras will lift. Has anyone tried them and do they really work. Just curious as I wouldn't consider buying one for myself.

In a word NO!

None of their shape wear get anything like good reviews, so why do QVC carry on stocking it??? It really is annoying as we continually have the 5 stars rammed down our throats all the time .... but never a mention of any stars when they don`t come up to muster!!... And the prices are a joke!!

Latest posts

Back