Marble OTO on website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

another typing error ive seen so many lately

The other day Chuntley mentioned several times where errors had been pointed out in reviews. When I looked on the website some of these reviews were months and months old. So much for being on the ball, I don't think anyone at Q ever looks at it.

The other day Chuntley mentioned several times where errors had been pointed out in reviews. When I looked on the website some of these reviews were months and months old. So much for being on the ball, I don't think anyone at Q ever looks at it.

they need to get me on the job as some of the ones ive seen are well lets just say not to be mentioned on air

You should offer to work as a consultant to "help" them Ian. £75 and hour doesn't sound unreasonable! :cool:

20 years ago when I worked in system management a well-known hacker in the team was appointed head of security. It takes guts for a company to hire a maverick but sometimes it's an excellent move!

You clearly know your way around the Q website better than their own staff, Ian! :wink:

You should offer to work as a consultant to "help" them Ian. £75 and hour doesn't sound unreasonable! :cool:

20 years ago when I worked in system management a well-known hacker in the team was appointed head of security. It takes guts for a company to hire a maverick but sometimes it's an excellent move!

You clearly know your way around the Q website better than their own staff, Ian! :wink:

hehe it seems like i know more than anything they want me to, id be happy to take that job as i can just sit here and do what i normally do and correct it as i go

Mr Akimbo works mainly from home (checking on my deliveries!) so it sounds like the perfect job for you....UNLESS..they stop you posting TSV and other item info on here! :wink:

Latest posts

Back