Ali keenan's tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radiation is cumulative...once you have been exposed to it either medically (x-rays/radiotherapy) or by natural sunlight, it is absorbed for life. There is a dangerous limit calculated in rads. It would be advisable for any person, especially those who have a history of cancer to avoid natural radiation, that this may adversely affect future radiotherapy treatments. They may have exceeded their safe limit and therefore NOT be offered radiotherapy as a treatment or end up with a malignant melanoma through excessive exposure to sunlight. This is why it is considered very dangerous for babies and young children to be burnt, they are getting an unhealthy amount of radiation. For Alison Keenan to survive cancer only to then expose herself to a risk of getting a melanoma or reducing the benefit of therapeutic radiotherapy (which might be offered if the cancer recurs later on) is positively weird. If she wants a tanned appearance it would be much more sensible to fake it. I personally think deep tans are not a good look in older women.

Last edited:
There appears to be divided opinion on this one. Some say its for real, with white bits showing, while others seem to know for sure that its fake.

Before her serious health issues, Ali appeared to be a tanorexic, always much browner than her colleagues every year, so perhaps after all she has been though, being this colour (fake or real) psychologically makes her feel better. But it would be a foolish thing to indulge in if it is real.

She look more and more like the woman from Benidorm every time i see her. im sure someone here used to call her that?

She looks ridiculous, cheap and tacky with the blonde hair and tanorexic skin

Just seen Ali K on the Clogau hour. She looks ok IMHO with the tan and not so leathery - perhaps it is the orange jumper she is wearing

Watching her on Jack French hour she looks like deep fried chicken but she aint finger lickin' good.

I have a thought regarding her breast augmentation. I think "what a damn shame!" The poor lady had suffered so much, one would think she would have been given much better implants.

As Alison is so thin, she does not pass the 'pinch test' that governs whether the implants are placed above or below muscle. Ideal placement for her, would be under muscle (sub-pectoral) Using anatomical implants, (natural shape) with the gel being 'firm' Looking at the animation of her chest, and the horrendous rippling towards the cleavage, it seems Alison's augment has been placed over-muscle, using silicone, possibly saline implants Both choice and placement are very wrong for a lady of her age and body fat. Alison deserved a better augment, such as cohesive form stable gel implants, placed on a dual plane (Under muscle but not so to cause animation)

Maybe her Augment was not private, which means her choices would be limited

I have a thought regarding her breast augmentation. I think "what a damn shame!" The poor lady had suffered so much, one would think she would have been given much better implants.

As Alison is so thin, she does not pass the 'pinch test' that governs whether the implants are placed above or below muscle. Ideal placement for her, would be under muscle (sub-pectoral) Using anatomical implants, (natural shape) with the gel being 'firm' Looking at the animation of her chest, and the horrendous rippling towards the cleavage, it seems Alison's augment has been placed over-muscle, using silicone, possibly saline implants Both choice and placement are very wrong for a lady of her age and body fat. Alison deserved a better augment, such as cohesive form stable gel implants, placed on a dual plane (Under muscle but not so to cause animation)
Thanks for the useful info though I hope I never need it

Perhaps she's just pleased to be alive.

I think this site is TERRIFIC ! there are so many knowledgeable people on here. We get 'free' info about legal matters, medical issues, etc - from building regs to breast implants to employment contracts. I for one would like to thank all the experts who give their well earned info a mention, and make the rest of us just a little bit more knowledgeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back