Gatineau Floracil and Melatogenine Cream Cleanser OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Floracil is rubbish(well it is now), won't remove my mascara and I don't use waterproof.

I was chatting with a SA I know who worked in a salon for some years. They used Floracil in the salon and she swore by it. She told me they have changed it ingredients or formula as its no good now. She still bought and used it herself for a long time after changing jobs, now won't use it as its rubbish at removing mascara. She uses a cheap brand now and it does remove her mascara.

Actually I used to think that too bumblebee, but the fact is the formulas been changed and it doesn't remove eye make up well.

I've switched to simple eye make up remover cheap as chips and often on offer in Sainsburys or Boots

Ah that makes sense if they've changed the formula, I bought Floracil a couple of months ago and was amazed by how long it took to get even non-bullet proof mascara off. Expensive mistake.

Simple eye make up remover is brilliant, I've tried a lot of different ones and this is the best, and really cheap too.

I agree , I use Avon or Boots own brand cheap eye makeup remover and they're brilliant . My eyes became very red and sensitive whilst using a liquid eye makeup remover (not floracil but I have used this and didn't rate it ) and now I stick to a creamy formula which seems to melt mascara without rubbing .

Yes it's awful at removing mascara and eyeliner. Fine for just eyeshadow, but that's all. I like the Bourjois dual phase type one.

I do have some floracil left which I've been using as a cool eye compress on my hayfevery eyes, but for removing make up, it just doesn't work.

I used to laugh at the beauty shows when AY had Amica hold the pad with Floracil over her eye, and then remove to show us all the black mascara on the pad.

You could quite clearly see Amica still had loads of mascara still on her lashes.

I think we are dazzled by the size 400mls, then you look at other brands with 150mls if you are very very very lucky. The usual size I see is 125mls. If the makers did a bigger size they would sell far more, people love the idea of a 100mls extra free.

Latest posts

Back