Poor Ingrid!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
I`m sure she can`t have auditioned to front Yong Kim or have been the choice of the designer..... she is forever getting things wrong lurching from one mistake to another and I`m sorry but the designs do nothing for her I feel sorry for her as she must really need this job ..doesn`t look like she can afford to have her hair styled either :(

I would love to take Ingrid to Marks & Sparks or somewhere and buy her some clothes that would actually suit her and look smart...I call her Wurzel.

I think she bears a resemblance to Keith Richards. I adore Keef but looking like him isn't a good things.

I`m sure she can`t have auditioned to front Yong Kim or have been the choice of the designer..... she is forever getting things wrong lurching from one mistake to another and I`m sorry but the designs do nothing for her I feel sorry for her as she must really need this job ..doesn`t look like she can afford to have her hair styled either :(

Up until recently she wore a shaggy fringe to cover her wrinkles, then she IMO got work done and now wears the fringe back "just because she can"

She said that she was at an "interview" to front another brand but declined as it "wasn't her" and on the way out they then suggested YK.
Despite her earlier fibs she neither knew or wore the brand prior to that.

Up until a month or so she had never met YK who is a recluse, and even then I think the "audience" may have been cancelled.

She is one of those people who have so tweeked their CV up that they now actually believe their own publicity.

What would be worse than IT? IT AND CHUNTLEY nothing would make me watch.

What a disaster, the 6pm show! How dare Ingrid and the annoying DF try and present a show, not even knowing colours, sizes on such expensive rubbish! How rude,this is people's money and they look like they couldn't care less.

I love the look and purchased 1 from clearance but the weather changed so haven't worn it yet so don't how it will wear. Too expensive to buy much and nothing would make me watch shows with sound up as the old blood pressure wouldn't take it.

What a disaster, the 6pm show! How dare Ingrid and the annoying DF try and present a show, not even knowing colours, sizes on such expensive rubbish! How rude,this is people's money and they look like they couldn't care less.

excellent post.

I wonder how old she is, she is very wrinkled - just like the Yom Kim clothes. Maybe I am not sophisticated enough to see the appeal in wearing clothes that look as though you have slept in them and had a very restless night. They look tatty and crumpled, I just don't get it. Maybe trendy folk are looking at them like they may admire - or pretend to - Tracy Enim's unmade bed.

I wonder how old she is, she is very wrinkled - just like the Yom Kim clothes. Maybe I am not sophisticated enough to see the appeal in wearing clothes that look as though you have slept in them and had a very restless night. They look tatty and crumpled, I just don't get it. Maybe trendy folk are looking at them like they may admire - or pretend to - Tracy Enim's unmade bed.

Personally neither do I but each to their own as they say .... I like to look a bit more `tailored ` for want of a better word as I would look like a frumpy fat old woman in Yong Kim I know some can carry that style off. I`ve never been able to wear that crumple look linen either,males me look like I`ve just got out of bed!!
If you were paying that in a shop you would expect the assistant to know about the garments they are selling Ingrid wouldn`t hack it at all and if I was employing her in the `fashion` dept she would have to do something with her hair !!

I saw about 15mins of it and absolutely agree they had no idea what they were trying to flog, but the whole team at Q must be blamed also - how can you try to sell anything without a sample to show the viewers? I'm sorry but if the sample has not been supplied by the brand and there is not even a photo available on the website Q should withdraw the item from sale until they are better organised. It showed such disregard for their customers and such desperation to grab every £ possible!!

Latest posts

Back