Liz Earle Body lotion.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Watching one of the shows last evening, the presenter remarked that, when using the LE body lotion, one could put one's clothes on immediately. This got me to thinking - I am not a LE devotee / user - do those of us who use other brands (mine are from QVC) follow the following routine: have a shower, apply body lotion, walk around naked doing the vacuuming, laundry, washing up, etc., check the body lotion is dry and, THEN, get dressed?

Ha ha. No!! Shower, body lotion and then get dressed! If I am short of time shower, get dressed and pop body lotion onto the exposed parts arms and lower part of my legs then out the door to work!

I saw that and I thought it was pretty obvious Jill didn't actually use it. She used far too much. I like the LE Body lotion but if you use too much it leaves a white film. It doesn't sink in after a while if you use too much but you really don't need much.

I like the LE Energizing and Orange Flower (Nourishing?) body lotions but the Super Skin one smells vile on me. I tested it for the Beauty Bible so had to persevere and there's no denying it worked wonders on my dry skins (the furthest body parts from my nose!) but I wouldn't buy it.

At the moment I'm hot flushing so body lotions are sitting on the surface but I've found spraying Zhuzh tan accelerator straight from the shower dries matt in seconds and doesn't set off the hot sweats. I also like the fact that the fragrance is light and doesn't linger. My elbows in particular are now uber smooth - my DD was v impressed.

Shower, moisturise face and body then dressing gown on till I've had breakfast then done hair and makeup. Getting dressed is the last thing I do, that's always been my routine.

Body lotion often gets overlooked I am afraid. If I remember to do it I apply after my face moisturiser and before I get dressed. Hopefully by the time my make up is on it has sunk in. That's probably why I leave it TBH as usually I am in too much of a rush to wait.

Latest posts

Back