Huntley!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
This woman should be put away somewhere, she is making my head spin on the Clogau show. Two guests from Clogau who must have lots of interesting things to say but instead it is all about Madam, her love of Wales, her jewellery collection, her holiday, her son, and oh! did I mention she quite likes Wales! she is so oily sweet and utterly utterly incompetent. Please get rid!

I would have flicked over to see what she was up to but just reading your post about her is making my teeth ache! I thought the Welsh boyfriend dumped her, it's good she hasn't taken against a whole country as a result.

Heavens I hope she isn't presenting a show* I want to watch when the royal baby news breaks, it'll be horrendously saccharine!

*unless everything is 50% off happy royal birthday prices with free p&p ofcourse!

Her presenting style seems so forced like she concentrates really hard to be so nice, i can't watch and turn off.

Catherine was awful on that show. I turned it off because she was quite sick making with her gushing and her Welsh phrases and ultra niceness. I wonder how the guest could stand it because I couldn't. No one's that nice, not even Ms Huntley.

CC

This woman should be put away somewhere, she is making my head spin on the Clogau show. Two guests from Clogau who must have lots of interesting things to say but instead it is all about Madam, her love of Wales, her jewellery collection, her holiday, her son, and oh! did I mention she quite likes Wales! she is so oily sweet and utterly utterly incompetent. Please get rid!

She was big into Wales because of some connection with her ex partner but I sort of expected the love affair would have been shafted after the break up.

Clogau Gold - The 'touch' of welsh gold is comparative to a 'micro-gram'
Huntley - As you may know I only watch QVC once in a few months...I noticed the change in her.. Is Catherine pregnant? Her bust has grown enormously

Clogau Gold - The 'touch' of welsh gold is comparative to a 'micro-gram'
Huntley - As you may know I only watch QVC once in a few months...I noticed the change in her.. Is Catherine pregnant? Her bust has grown enormously

Thanks for that Jr.s Ego. knew it could not be much but that is hardly worth even mentioning. I can remember years ago when the old man Roberts was on carrying about the wonderful gold from the mine, when, that very day there was an article in the paper saying the mine had closed. they made him retract on air. Young Roberts is now saying they have shops all over the world, and there are 'only' 2013 of these rings made, that is a lot! surely cannot supply the world and QVC with all hand made jewellery.

Met her at a q event. She comes across and gushing and insincere in real life. I really didn't warm to her although I know others that have met her have!

Yes I've always wondered about the Welsh gold content for all the thousands of pieces these shops offer. I was led to believe donkeys years ago that there was only one nugget available of mined Welsh gold, and that it was only used to create the royal wedding rings.

I'm one who met her and did warm to her. And I don't warm to people easily! She is someone I could enjoy chatting to over a few glasses of wine.

Ive always quite liked old CH......never seen that much wrong with her....however I do have to declare shes reaching new and different dizzying heights at the moment

Considering the small amount of Welsh gold in the items I think the prices are a rip off.

It is definitely not 9% any more. I think Donna has it about right, I think it is less than 1% and KimP is right too, total rip-off ! Over priced and over hyped and did somebody mention a few months back that they cast it in China? Quality !

Inge :)

Latest posts

Back