Amica the Beautiful Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Doo's

Registered Shopper
I haven't seen Amica on QVC, for a while. Hopefully it may be that she's on her Holidays. I just wanted to know if she's OK xxxxx

Amica has breast cancer and last I heard she was receiving further treatment. I also wonder if she is all right.

When Stacey YBF visited last a few weeks ago she said that Amica was doing great, and I do hope so.

On YBF's facebook page they have said the following regarding Amica

"It is with a broken heart that Joy & I share with you girlfriends that our angel Amica has been placed in a hospice - we will visit with her tonight after our show and give her all your love."

On YBF's facebook page they have said the following regarding Amica

"It is with a broken heart that Joy & I share with you girlfriends that our angel Amica has been placed in a hospice - we will visit with her tonight after our show and give her all your love."

Sorry to be dim but what does this actually mean, being placed in a hospice?

LOVE and LIGHT to the Beautiful Amica!

Most of the time, its where patients, live for there final few days, but it could also mean just a respite for her carers, wasnt she only on Q a few weeks back very sad indeed

Not since about March.

Deeply saddened to hear this. Our hearts go out to brave Amica and her dear family. Amica, you are in our prayers.

I know the prognosis looked bleak for Amica but this news has really shocked and saddened me. She still looked so beautiful when I last saw her. God bless you lovely lady. xxx

How very, very sad, may peace be with Amica and her family...

Latest posts

Back