Amica the Beautiful Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry if ive upset you guys more than you were, when somebody said said what was a hospice, maybe i was too blunt with my answer. Just that over the years, have had family with cancer, so i no.

She looked so well the last time she was on. So sad. She is the model I most remember from when I started shopping on QVC. I think that the most likely meaning of all this is that she on on her final chapter. I think it unlikely that her going into a hospice for respite for her carers would have been announced. I wish them a miracle or failing that, that Amica has an easy passing.

I haven't done any maths on it but it does seem to me that there have been a lot of cancer sufferers associated with QVC.

So terribly sad to read this, but is there a glimmer of hope that lovely Amica is there for pain control/relief? This is another function of hospices. Whatever the reason for her admission, love, thoughts and prayers are with her. Hospices are remarkable places and she will be surrounded by wonderful, caring people there.

Very sorry to hear the news. Will say a prayer for you Amica and your family.

I'm so sad and shocked to read this. Amica is so lovely, comes across as a lovely person as well as beautiful. My thoughts are with her and her family.

I think Amica has two daughters and they're possibly in their early teens, I remember her first daughter is a year or two younger than my 17 year old DD. The thought of not seeing them grow up must have broken her heart when given the news of her secondary cancers. I'm shaken by this news and I'm thinking of those young girls, their dad and ofcourse Amica.

Thank you for the update.

Poor poor Amica. This is so sad. I really thought she'd beaten this dreadful disease when she returned to QVC after she first got ill.

I last saw Amica when she was doing a Mally show in the spring. I thought she looked really lovely. To hear that she's now in a hospice is heartbreaking, I'm shocked at how quick her health has declined and if it's true that the cancer has spread to her brain then I'm afraid there's little hope. I don't think it would have been announced that she in a hospice if a positive outcome was expected

All we can do pray for is Amica and her family, and that her passing is peaceful and pain free . xx

Last edited:
bless amica and her family you are in my prayers so a lovely, watching ybf not the same without her

Oh, this is such a shock. She looked well when she was on & it doesn't seem that long ago, was really hoping that she was through the worst & on the way to beating it.
Such a lovely lady.

So sad, such a beautiful girl.

Unfortunately I have just lost a work collague who had a very short time between finding out and passing away, and in this case it was secondary in the brain.

I think Amica has two daughters and they're possibly in their early teens, I remember her first daughter is a year or two younger than my 17 year old DD. The thought of not seeing them grow up must have broken her heart when given the news of her secondary cancers. I'm shaken by this news and I'm thinking of those young girls, their dad and ofcourse Amica.

Thank you for the update.

I am feeling very very sad about this too. I feel for her husband and children. I had a book when I was pregnant with a pregnant Amica in it. Think it was late nineties/early noughties so early to mid teens is about right for her girls.

I started on qvc 14 years ago and I think Amica had one toddler when I first started watching the beauty shows.

Like all of you, I am so terribly sad for her. She seemed an absolutely lovely person and from what was said in the past, really well liked and a nice person. She was their senior model. I remember her dashing home between hours. she is beautiful and it is so cruel and unfair to suffer like this. cancer of the brain sounds even more horrendous than all the other types. I wish her peace and no more suffering.

What sad news - I hope Amica and her family are being well supported by family and friends. What a bummer!

Latest posts

Back