Amica the Beautiful Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too.
I am also a cancer survivor.
I was first diagnosed with endometrial cancer in January 2008..
Had treatment 2011.
To GOD be the glory, I am fine, having 3 monthly check ups.
I am so so sorry for Amica.
I offer prayers for a miracle and send loving hugs.
Oh this beastly disease!!!.

Please forgive me for my post.
I haven't been on the boards for a few weeks.
I am also bereaved.
My beloved BIG brother passed on the 30th July.
I DID NOT KNOW that Beulah had passed.
What was wrong with her health, please?
Does anyone know?
Forgive me.
It is all too much.
RI.P. Amica and Beulah.
Much condolences to all their families.

Oh ssecret so sorry for your loss, I'd be lost without my lovely brother, but also glad to read about you beating cancer, it's encouraging to anyone recently diagnosed to hear a positive story. Beulah also had cancer.

One day the research into cancer will strike gold and come up with less traumatic treatments with great predictable results and we'll look back at chemo and radio therapy like we look at leeches and medieval treatments.

While you're grieving for your brother ssecret be kind to yourself x

Yes I agree with you both on that, it was the same with that American woman selling her compact in the memory of Amica. I can't stand this type of selling its atrocious and should be stopped.

Have to disagree with you about Stacey, Betty. It wasn't "in memory of Amica", because Amica hadn't passed away at that stage. Stacey was simply saying that the butterfly reminded her of Amica, because Stacey is a woman of faith and she has several times referred to Amica's death as Amica flying away to the next stage in her journey like a butterfly. When Amica died Joy (the model) posted on Facebook that "our angel has flown", and clearly thought of it in the same way. Amica, Stacey and Joy were close friends for over 20 years, and I don't believe for a second that Stacey would try to make money from such an awful situation. I'm sure it was her (possibly clumsy) way of paying tribute to Amica. She and Joy visited Amica in the hospice the same day the compact was shown, which was only a couple of days before Amica died and would have been why she was on Stacey's mind.

Please forgive me for my post.
I haven't been on the boards for a few weeks.
I am also bereaved.
My beloved BIG brother passed on the 30th July.
I DID NOT KNOW that Beulah had passed.
What was wrong with her health, please?
Does anyone know?
Forgive me.
It is all too much.
RI.P. Amica and Beulah.
Much condolences to all their families.

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved brother,sscrett,God rest his soul xx

I'll remember you both in my prayers xx

dear sscrett, my heart fluttered when I read your 2 posts, I'm so sorry you are in such distress. I do hope your faith will guide you through.

Beulah had malignant melanoma, the same beast that killed my dear friend Richard at the age of 41 two years ago. I worked in a very large organisation for 30+ years and obviously knew hundreds of people over the years and once I reached my mid-40's it was sad to see many of my contemporaries succumbing to cancer.

Linda xx

Thinking of you sscrett at this sad time, and may your dear brother RIP.

I just saw Craig's blog post about Amica and Beulah tonight - such sad, sad news. I'm praying that one day very soon, the scientists will make the breakthrough they need to eradicate cancer once and for all. Rest in peace, ladies, and thank you.

Just seen on YBF Fb page that its a year today since the beautiful Amica passed away, her husband posted a photo of her graved and said this ...

Hi everyone, it's Marc French. One year has passed since Amica left us. She is now resting in peace at Brompton Cemetery, SW10 (area AK, near Chelsea FC). Feel free to visit her, you know how she loved visitors. X

10563180_250218981841781_9152803804324840560_n.jpg 10433142_250219878508358_7778544235662506863_n.jpg

RIP xxx

Thanks for that Autumn.
Where does the time go? Can't believe it's been a year. Lovely, lovely woman she was. I still miss her on the YBF shows.

Latest posts

Back