JF current blog at QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just browsed through her earlier blogs, and apparently, just after Christmas when most of the crew were off with sickness, she managed to cover for them, and hadn't succumbed to any illnesses, because she had upped her vitamins etc etc. Bit of a contradiction to all the life threatening scenarios she mentions in her latest offering !

Wow - can't believe (well, can really) all the harsh and quite mean comments on here.

It is very sad that people will make comments even after reading a blog post about someone that had had a serious problem in their life and managed to overcome it...very sad.

Remember Margarine's police mug shot from 2010, hardly anyones role model for healthy living and fitness.

If they don`t like people commenting then they shouldn`t put it out there. Many of us will have faced worse but we don`t publish on a shopping site ...

Wow - can't believe (well, can really) all the harsh and quite mean comments on here.

It is very sad that people will make comments even after reading a blog post about someone that had had a serious problem in their life and managed to overcome it...very sad.

I have to agree with you alan1302, so very mean and absolutely no compassion.

I must say though, it seems that the presenters do have more than their fair share of ill health and problems, must come with the territory.

Do you have to be so dramatic.
Lynn

Lynn

I don't think Alan's post was 'dramatic'.

I actually agree with him... Jill seems to bring out the venom in so many posters on this board.

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion, so let Alan have his.

That's the good thing about this forum we welcome new posters to have various opinions instead of the same people agreeing with each other.
Lynn

Lynn

That's the good thing about this forum we welcome new posters to have various opinions instead of the same people agreeing with each other.
Lynn

So if we welcome such diverse opinions, why did you ask him if he had to be so dramatic?

I don't want to start an argument here but I do want to give my take... which is that differing opinions on some presenters really don't seem to be well received.

I don't think its the lacking of sympathy - in fact one only has to see all the posts of huge compassion that have been given to those - we have discovered (not publicly aired) who have gone through a more dignified means and private anguish of conquering their illnesses !

Even as I speak, JF has introduced the TSV with the opening gambit of "if you want to be inspired, just read my blog........" well, I'm sorry but that's hardly self deprecating in my book, and to link her health issues with publicity for a product she is selling, does not garner sympathy from me.

TSV Aeropilates - I think Jill is looking extremely good doing this show and is a good advert for it. She does look well and has a very good figure for a woman of 48. She is thin but doesn't look skinny which is a much more pleasant look than being a bag of bones.

So if we welcome such diverse opinions, why did you ask him if he had to be so dramatic?

I don't want to start an argument here but I do want to give my take... which is that differing opinions on some presenters really don't seem to be well received.

Because I didn't like the way he said he could believe all the harsh comments coming from this forum,as if no one says anything else where.
Lynn

I don't think she has a good figure at all she looks like a stick with no shape whatsoever. If Pilates make you look like that then I would not consider buying one.

Because I didn't like the way he said he could believe all the harsh comments coming from this forum,as if no one says anything else where.
Lynn

But he was commenting on this forum, on a thread about JF... so his comments were very relevant.

Well I think his comments are said for effect,and I can say that.
Lynn

... and Alan was exercising that same 'right' but was accused of being 'dramatic'...

I am sick to death of people jumping on your back as soon as a presenter is criticised,they are fair game.
Lynn

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Graham has always said that comments on presenters both positive and negative are allowed here on ST.com

Latest posts

Back