Cloe minus the scary panda eyes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
wow she looks amazing so much more prettier and she has lovely eyes that done need thick black khol

I thought Chloe looked lovely. She's a very pretty girl. It's a shame she took a load of flak for her previous employment. She has been great on Q, a breath of fresh air to me. I think with all the changes in presenters her profile will rise. I wouldn't be at all surprised if more like her follow shortly.

I thought Chloe looked lovely. She's a very pretty girl. It's a shame she took a load of flak for her previous employment. She has been great on Q, a breath of fresh air to me. I think with all the changes in presenters her profile will rise. I wouldn't be at all surprised if more like her follow shortly.

I don't like her selling technique at all, in fact she makes me cringe. Way too full on for me.

im pleased that she improved her dress sense with better shoes,nicer fitting clothes etc but i dont really like her presenting style.that said,i didnt think she was too bad on nails inc last night

Yes Chloe looked much better without her black eyeliner...Maybe AY might ditch hers :thinking:

I don't like her selling technique at all, in fact she makes me cringe. Way too full on for me.

She reminds me of Debbie in the sales side, right or wrong I think Q are going for that approach. I liked Anna a lot but always thought she was too soft for sales.

Anna was way too weak for a shopping channel not convincing at all,I really won't miss her but then again I wouldn't miss any of them.
Lynn

I like her a lot more as she pitched up on Sunday to play in a 'Celebrity' football match in my town. Alongside pepole of the calibre of DJ Talent, Maxi Priest, Jeff Brazier, someoone from Big Brother, Dan from Towie.....kudos to them for turning up though, and two fingers to the ones who say they'll come every year but don't - that's you James Argent. My niece's husband was playing for the opposition, I woudn't normally know about this stuff, honest!!

I'm afraid I don't like her presenting style either. To me she's totally unconvincing and she SHOUTS!!!!

Shouting loudly like that will not make me jump to the phone but to the remote. It also makes her accent sound too harsh and off-putting. And before I get blasted for that remark Julian is from Salford and I hardly noticed his accent and I am from near there too.

My daughter walked in when I was watching Nails Inc last night and said 'Good God, do we sound like that!?'

'No we do not!' I replied (well, maybe after a couple of drinks!) :mysmilie_505:

I think it's good that we all have different likes and not likes, means that TV is full of different presenters. Poor old Chloe does seem to attract a lot of stick and obsessive detractors, not on here fortunately.

I can't help it, I like her and I like her smokey look.

I like chloe, I did think she looked much better without the smoky eyes though, but ive seen her since that show and shes gone back to having them , still as a very pretty girl imo ,

Oh Chloe is on now on the Liz Earle hour and the black eye liner is back.She looks a bit severe next to Caroline with her natural look.

I don`t think it looks smokey, its too dense for that and severe, smokey has a softer look.
I like her she just needs more experience and not be so intense!!.... and breathe lol

She was on the gardening show outside at 9am today. Lovely dress and she looked great. Came over very well too :)