Chloe dear take a breath!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Her hair is looking much better these days both in colour and style she`s lost that low parting and her make up looks more modern somehow! ...... now she needs to get her timing right and lose that sense of urgency!! lol

lol I think she`s been overdoing the energy drinks or something .... she`s directing too now !!

Is that Chloe ?

on the fashion outlet 9 to 10 pm ? How awful - she sounds like she'd be better suited to a market stall. Why is she shouting ?

Yes she was very loud and I do like her but I found myself having to turn her down! She was far too enthusiastic about the so called fashion offerings!

Miss Hard Sell she is far too pushy for me like DF and JF, i think they are all pushing the sales to keep their jobs at the moment.

I caught part of the show. She did say she was sorry for rushing but had so much to get through. So it sounds like the Q producers are stop watching to make sure they get their money's worth from staff.

I was just saying that to my hubby last night .
I rarely watch QVC these days so dont know if its her usual style but I was just flicking channels last night and could not believe what I was seeing...or hearing. I cannot abide the presenter who do this,and quite a few on other channels do the same thing. It puts me right off,especially when they come on after a presenter who doesnt mind the cameras just concentrating on the item for a while and not feeling the need to fill in with a voice over. can we not just have a little silence now and then???

Latest posts

Back