Beautybay

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I first heard about this website on the forum and I'm wondering if anyone can help. I purchased a couple of items from them and all was well and good until receipt of the parcel. One of the items was faulty and didn't work. I went back to the website and requested a returns label for the parcel. It took a week and more emails to get anyone there to sort that out. I returned the item and they've now had it back for over a week and I've still not heard anything from them. It's not a massive value but I'm getting a little frustrated at the time taken. Is this normal for them? It's the first time I've had to return something so I'm not sure. It's certainly putting me off buying from them again.

Hi Moth
I purchased from them and same experience as you, I did get my refund eventually but yes I certainly had to chase them for it. I would probably still buy from them again as they do have a good range of products etc but if I could get the same thing elsewhere for the same price such as feelunique I'd probably give them my business first.

Latest posts

Back