Catherine's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oops just read back my posts 12 and 14 in particular. Had to laugh at myself asking about relationship statuses. Lol what am I like. If I'm not a good boy St Nik won't give me ought at Xmas.

Hope it's not's caused INTEREST elsewhere lol

I'm talking about Catherine reading this thread of course :) Don't want her joining up and PM'ing me to ask me on a date :)
Very wishful thinking,why don't you send her a tweet.
Lynn

oh BD.....thats one hellva crush you got there :mysmilie_857:

He he well others may say I'm not the brightest so maybe that's it lol.

As Oscar once said 'its better to be talked about than not talked about' lol and it appears that we're high on the list. Next Burton and Taylor

:heart:

Hey Dave why not tweet Catherine, the penny might drop and she will contact you.

Donna you've got me over a 'barrel' with what you just said there, as I'm sure you know lol.

Oh to tweet her or not to tweet her, that is the question?

" ..face in a jar by the door..." some people have so many faces don't they, but you usually recognise them all the same...Penny Lane was one of my fave Beatles songs...

" ..face in a jar by the door..." some people have so many faces don't they, but you usually recognise them all the same...Penny Lane was one of my fave Beatles songs...

Oh hang on a minute, the Penny has just dropped - doh, how dopey of me. I'm supposed to be someone else, how cute. How nice to garnish the attention :)

As Frank Sinatra said about facing the final curtain, could be me first, but by the look of things somewhere else ain't gonna last too much longer. You need to feed the meter with pound coins matron :)

Oh hang on a minute, the Penny has just dropped - doh, how dopey of me. I'm supposed to be someone else, how cute. How nice to garnish the attention :)

As Frank Sinatra said about facing the final curtain, could be me first, but by the look of things somewhere else ain't gonna last too much longer. You need to feed the meter with pound coins matron :)

can you lend me a few?

Latest posts

Back