Catherine's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know any of the women's names, I strongly think that the presenter's names should be permanently on the screen. I just channel hop, perhaps watch Q for a minute or so, and never know who is presenting

I don't know any of the women's names, I strongly think that the presenter's names should be permanently on the screen. I just channel hop, perhaps watch Q for a minute or so, and never know who is presenting

So you don't have a favourite then.
Lynn

He was sacked from Q when he had to stand in for Julian, and said that J was ill, as a newt.

Then he turned up on Argos TV, so he has not had much luck.

I've met Catherine several times and she is a warm, genuine person. She was dreadfully bullied at school and I think that you can see that sometimes in the woman that she is now in an over-eagerness to please and be liked. I very much like her.

Whilst some presenters annoy me the moment that they open their mouths (on all Shopping Telly not just QVC), generally, the ones I find least irritating for prolonged periods are the ones that come from a previous professional presenting background such a Jacqui Kabler, Simon B, the much missed Julian and even Lee over on C&C/IW. I think the training and experience shows through, and they know that the story is not about them, the story is about whatever they are demonstrating.

Oh dear. Sorry not a fan. I have met her too. Found her the same in real life as on the tv. Gushy and for me she came across as insincere. Not a fan of her presenting style either. She is very attractive though.

I agree with Snowstorm. She comes across as gushy. If Lulu G is on with her handbags she disappears up her backside, its quite sickly.

Sorry but I will never forget the non-stop whining about a pair of earrings she was presenting which she was begging people to leave a pair for her to buy(they sold out), so never sure it if was a sales technique or if she so wanted why not buy before the show.
Oh and she has bought items whilst presenting on air using her tablet a number of times. I do remember on here and on FB a big backlash. She should be presenting and not shopping for herself.

I don't care what she looks like or the colour of her hair.

Although I like Catherine I agree the gushing might be over compensating for being anxious and eager to please. She really doesn't need to feel that way she is attractive,- not that that matters one iota-has a job she has held down for ages, I believe is supporting one of her children through uni and wasn't her daughter going abroad for a bit? I reckon she could hold her head high and look her critics in the eye and be confident that she (probably) had far more going for her than they do.

I agree with all you're saying about the gushy and over the top. Fortunately for me I can see past all that. I'm not listening anyway :heart:

I agree with all you're saying about the gushy and over the top. Fortunately for me I can see past all that. I'm not listening anyway :heart:

Awfully sorry to spoil the party but I am another who can not stand her, even more so than Franks, and as I DO want to listen if I want to purchase but find I have to switch off or at least mute her.

Possibly a male/female thing as your other favs grate on me as well
Still. no need to fall out we can agree to disagree.

Awfully sorry to spoil the party but I am another who can not stand her, even more so than Franks, and as I DO want to listen if I want to purchase but find I have to switch off or at least mute her.

Possibly a male/female thing as your other favs grate on me as well
Still. no need to fall out we can agree to disagree.

Lol you haven't spoiled the party, if they would co e I'd invite them. Different tastes is what makes the world go round I guess :)

Oops just read back my posts 12 and 14 in particular. Had to laugh at myself asking about relationship statuses. Lol what am I like. If I'm not a good boy St Nik won't give me ought at Xmas.

Hope it's not's caused INTEREST elsewhere lol

I'm talking about Catherine reading this thread of course :) Don't want her joining up and PM'ing me to ask me on a date :)

Latest posts

Back