Thank Goodness for Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
I would never have managed to understand how to use Liquid Gold without JF. Michele said to use it every other night without using a moisturiser. Jill then expanded on this and said use the LG on Monday, your moistursier on Tuesday, LG on Wednesday, etc. NOW I understand! but what should I do if I use the LG on a Sunday! Better send her a text!!

I find Michelle one of the most passionate and knowledgable guests, she was completely bull dosed by Jill when trying to tell people what they actually wanted to know about the products. So frustrating.

Thank Goodness for Jill Franks

Yes, I saw that too! I do like Michelle, a very genuine person and sure she is also very kind. They really need to put a stop to idiot presenters overriding guest presenters who happen to know their product, it is so frustrating for everyone.

Debbie Flint did the same on the Veronese show - doesn't matter whether she is selling jewellery or potatoes, same old spiel.

You can tell I don't have much of a life!!

DOESN'T the woman have a home to go to ?????? I have only 'dipped' in three times today (at different) hours, and she has been on every time. In fact she has been on duty all ****** week !!!!

DOESN'T the woman have a home to go to ?????? I have only 'dipped' in three times today (at different) hours, and she has been on every time. In fact she has been on duty all ****** week !!!!

Yes me too. Every time I switch on its either her, Debbie Flint or Chloe. All three of them have the same selling technique - get yours now, you can't live without this etc etc. I hate it and haven't ordered anything at all this year.

Maybe all those boxes of "can't live without" products stacked in her hall have toppled and blocked the doorway and she can't get in. I don't fancy trapped Larry's chances against 2 bulldogs when they can't get out and the food runs out!

Yes me too. Every time I switch on its either her, Debbie Flint or Chloe. All three of them have the same selling technique - get yours now, you can't live without this etc etc. I hate it and haven't ordered anything at all this year.

It seems to be Julia every time I switch on. With less presenters they are getting the others to do more hours. I haven't seen Miceal for ages.

Latest posts

Back