Dale and Charlie's Diamond Spectacular

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I'm not a huge fan of either of these two individually so, together, I definitely didn't watch the show. The trailer for this was almost vomit inducing : "do it for your buddy", pleads Dale; Charlie opens the ring box, and does the 'reveal'. I suppose we ought to concentrate on the content of the show, so I will. I do know that you can get lower and higher quality stones and, consequently, prices fluctuate. Even assuming the diamonds being sold in this show are superior gems, the prices are still so exorbitantly high. I have no qualms about paying a premium for a 9ct piece if the diamond is superb quality; but there is a difference between paying more for a superior product, and paying way more than it's worth. Is it any surprise that one of the favourite pieces of a vogue jewellery expert, was a ring priced at £2,419.02 which - my opinion only - I thought looked quite vulgar. i think most people would asume it wasn't real diamonds.

Really superb quality diamonds would be set in 18ct gold or platinum, surely? I actually prefer the colour of 9ct but for plain gold pieces with no gems or semi precious stones, or lower-grade diamonds. Were any of the diamonds they had in the show certified? I didn't see it.

Really superb quality diamonds would be set in 18ct gold or platinum, surely? I actually prefer the colour of 9ct but for plain gold pieces with no gems or semi precious stones, or lower-grade diamonds. Were any of the diamonds they had in the show certified? I didn't see it.

They were certified, which is why I would expect to pay more than regular high street prices. Even accounting for the quality of the stones the prices were, I feel, inflated.

I think those two could be giving their tacky diamonds away and I still could not watch them. individually they are ghastly, together...........well , nauseating.

Latest posts

Back