Doll10 cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My DD used the Dalton body shimmer compact for her prom last June and it looked beautiful, didn't transfer onto her dress and the huge compact lasted a good 12 months of almost daily use. Sadly it doesn't seem to have been restocked under the Doll10 rebrand cos I'd certainly repurchase.

The Guest made me laugh with the "Aunt Sally/Sally" blusher joke she did earlier. Well maybe it's just me.

I haven't had it in the new packaging and the new name, but the Dalton (as it was) Blending Mirage powder is a bloomin' miracle.

I haven't had it in the new packaging and the new name, but the Dalton (as it was) Blending Mirage powder is a bloomin' miracle.

I had that in my basket and then decided against it thinking it was maybe just like any other powder but with "hype".
Maybe I will give it a go - does it live up to expectations and do more than other loose powder?

:thinking:I'll think about buying the powder too next time I need some (or have a sense of new make up entitlement) :happy:

As I said the body bronzer was excellent so I think this is a brand I'll dip into to try a specific product that other ranges don't necessarily offer. Doris's trout pout doesn't really put me off because I suspect the US make up industry is pretty cut-throat and fillers are probably very common. She's only flogging cosmetics not skin care so it doesn't bother me.

The eye brow product looked good too in the demos.

Latest posts

Back