Why

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm very flattered by all the attention I receive from some posters, even if in some cases it isn't ever requited.

But I think Bingo loves me Momma, maybe we'll have the first shoppingtelly.com marriage? :heart:

I do lOve you Wirral. I hope you like your ladies 'curvy'? I've got more curves than than an atlas :)

Exactly. I think you put it n a mai tai? Are you trying to get me to get you drunk young man?

Oh no, there's nothing more unattractive than a drunk me duck.

Besides, I like cheap dates. You'd be lucky to get a bag of chips, unless you're paying so bring your purse :giggle:

Oh no, there's nothing more unattractive than a drunk me duck.

Besides, I like cheap dates. You'd be lucky to get a bag of chips, unless you're paying so bring your purse :giggle:

I'm no cheap date Wirral. But pound for pound I'm a bargain and worth every penny Or, in your case every chip!

BODY SLIPS R US

FLASH FASHIONISTS

TANNS TAN

PAUL "IM NOT AS FUNNY AS LEE EVANS" EVERS

just a few ideas for your stag PJ

Forgot to add about Mike selling the Yarvik, had to laugh when he said the memory (think you mean storage) as a large 4gb. Big ten years ago maybe. If he mentions his little one and his "'pooter" one more time I will scream :p.

Oh and lastly Mike when you are talking about things you own it isn't me tablet or me bass reflex test paper it is my ... Or that. Really grates on me ears :p

PJ

Forgot to add about Mike selling the Yarvik, had to laugh when he said the memory (think you mean storage) as a large 4gb. Big ten years ago maybe. If he mentions his little one and his "'pooter" one more time I will scream :p.

Oh and lastly Mike when you are talking about things you own it isn't me tablet or me bass reflex test paper it is my ... Or that. Really grates on me ears :p

PJ

He has a week off next week :happy:

Latest posts

Back