Kipling Yabel Small Crossbody Bag Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That really is a small bag! I've just measured my Yelina purse and it's 9.5cm x 17cm so the Yabel is barely bigger than that.

002 (640x480) (2).jpg003 (480x640).jpg004 (640x480).jpg005 (480x640).jpg

here are some photos...

so the fold down section has a zipped lower half... the inside of the main compartment is split into two with no zipped compartment and no key fob
and the monkey on this colour is called Jane.

001 (640x479).jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 9262View attachment 9263View attachment 9264View attachment 9265

here are some photos...

so the fold down section has a zipped lower half... the inside of the main compartment is split into two with no zipped compartment and no key fob

View attachment 9261

Great photos, thanks, they're really helpful. I actually quite like the look of it, love the print. Seems to be more of a purse with a crossbody strap, would that be right? Would a glasses case fit in the main compartment do you think?

That's exactly what I thought - more like a wallet purse with a strap... and yes just tried and my glasses case fit in okay... but you couldn't fit in a purse as well at the same time... x

Time to update your photogrphs Q!

Slightly off topic...but..does anyone else find it funny that the Fairfax & Symi set is still using the brown and white sunrise print and the silvery shiny print one (I have both lol) which must have been on sale about 5 or 6 years ago maybe longer?
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Multi-...=138483-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-31-_-138483

If only Kipling would produce prints like these again and I might be tempted. I very nearly sold a load of these older bags on ebay (they make good prices if you have ones you don't use) but every so often I dig out an old one and enjoy using it all over again. I was using the convertible bag/trolley in the brown sunrise print shopping at Westfield about a year ago and the Kipling shop staff loved the print and the style of bag and commented that they rarely see anything innovative like that.

I must have a rummage in the loft for some autumn colours (and to stop me buying any more)!

Slightly off topic...but..does anyone else find it funny that the Fairfax & Symi set is still using the brown and white sunrise print and the silvery shiny print one (I have both lol) which must have been on sale about 5 or 6 years ago maybe longer?
http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Multi-...=138483-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-31-_-138483

If only Kipling would produce prints like these again and I might be tempted. I very nearly sold a load of these older bags on ebay (they make good prices if you have ones you don't use) but every so often I dig out an old one and enjoy using it all over again. I was using the convertible bag/trolley in the brown sunrise print shopping at Westfield about a year ago and the Kipling shop staff loved the print and the style of bag and commented that they rarely see anything innovative like that.

I must have a rummage in the loft for some autumn colours (and to stop me buying any more)!

Yes! But not so funny is the price they're now charging, £71! once you factor in the p&p. When I bought as a TSV in the espresso brown I'm sure it was around £40. I did then buy it (possibly direct from Kipling, I can't recall) in the Tricot print. I remember seeing the watermelon print in John Lewis once and wish I'd bought it. I should probably put these two bag up for sale though, as since buying the large fairfax I've never gone back to the original ones (though I do use the symi purse on holiday).

I have lots of bags (including Kipling) that I think I may never use again but I struggle to part with them "just in case" (whatever that means!). I had a look at rtherapy and spotted this pattern in the Autumn 13 stock and this is more me http://www.rtherapyclothing.co.uk/s.../kipling-coleene-snake-kaleidoscope_7515.html but the bag itself is a bit too big for me. The Eldorado is my all time fav shape and size, any bigger and it just encourages me to lug around stuff I don't really need! You can't beat a Candy, Breezer or Fairfax imho and in the smaller bags I still use an Okay and Local, Milos, Milly and Tigan.
The choice of fabrics and print seems limited these days; I have a couple of the linen-look range (forget the name) and also some from the Hip glazed fabric range that looks like pleated ribbed leather down the front. They've probably done me a favour changing their designers a few years ago otherwise I could have ended up like some of the Kipling Laydeez with hundreds of bags and no husband!

Oh Akimbo that design is lovely, have you looked at the Dansira which is available in the same snake kaleidscope design but is slightly smaller, it's not cheap but I like it a lot!, I think it is on the Bay as well for about £83

:blush: Oh no don't tempt me! I might refrain form looking for a day or two :wink:

thanks for theresa for the photos...i really like it ,as i did from the off really.....but im trying so hard to resist.Although not showing up yet,im sure we're due a kipling tsv soon. theres normally one around mid sept and i know this as its my birthday around the same time and i buy the tsv mostly every year.

Did anyone see the Kipling show this morning?
Dont think this was aired and not sure if it will be on tonight as it is not showing on 3 EP

but I caught a bit of the show and one of the bags had a keyring with the name Sarah
but I dont know which colour it was think it might be grey sky but not sure
Can anyone help?
I have phoned customer service but no one was available to help just now & I wont be at home at 7pm to call in and ask then.

Is this the item you mean? http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Kerrie...t.104410.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@49ec49ec

I saw the 1pm big brand day show yesterday & they did mention a bag with a monkey called Sarah! I think it was this item and yes in the grey sky opotion. Can't guarantee it though! Maybe ask on Kipling Facebook?

Can't believe someone tweeted saying that they have nearly 400 Kipling bags!! :grin:

BTW, where is Julia Roberts going? She said that today will be last show for the rest of the year!

Is this the item you mean? http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Kerrie...t.104410.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@49ec49ec

I saw the 1pm big brand day show yesterday & they did mention a bag with a monkey called Sarah! I think it was this item and yes in the grey sky opotion. Can't guarantee it though! Maybe ask on Kipling Facebook?

Can't believe someone tweeted saying that they have nearly 400 Kipling bags!! :grin:

BTW, where is Julia Roberts going? She said that today will be last show for the rest of the year!

It was Pipa who did the Kipling show yesterday not Julia. Pipa is moving and is taking a break from QVC and will be back in 2014, her last show is this afternoon when she is on 1-3pm with Butler & Wilson.

Latest posts

Back