Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

update is marina is on tjc tonight at 10pm.

ex bid people on tjc are Caroline,mark (occasionally) and cris st valery.

update is marina is on tjc tonight at 10pm.

ex bid people on tjc are Caroline,mark (occasionally) and cris st valery.

I saw Caroline a couple of nights ago, I taped an hour of her at 3am. It was funny when I watched it, to begin with the camera was firmly on the earrings she was selling but you could clearly hear it was her. When the camera did finally go on her she was in full head tilt mode! She did seem at home selling jewellery. I remember in the last months of Bid she always seemed.to be selling tools. I don't envy her working through the night though. Also I do like seeing Mark Stewart telling us how much it would cost in the "big wide world" on TJC.

Haven't heard anything about Lisa Brash or my personal favourite Guy Keane! Wonder what happened to them?

I saw Caroline a couple of nights ago, I taped an hour of her at 3am. It was funny when I watched it, to begin with the camera was firmly on the earrings she was selling but you could clearly hear it was her. When the camera did finally go on her she was in full head tilt mode! She did seem at home selling jewellery. I remember in the last months of Bid she always seemed.to be selling tools. I don't envy her working through the night though. Also I do like seeing Mark Stewart telling us how much it would cost in the "big wide world" on TJC.

Haven't heard anything about Lisa Brash or my personal favourite Guy Keane! Wonder what happened to them?

Guy Keane was an absolute MEGASTAR on bid/pd TV - couldn't give a stuff about the tat, and was very vocal about how bad it was. Guy, come back to telly selly sooooon perleeeeese!

Latest posts

Back