Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

James has just spent the last 10 minutes playing some classic Peter Simon clips off YouTube including the snot bubble and splitting his trousers whilst selling the latest of the Yarvik tablets

Now a clip of James falling off a stool and another and now falling over with a clothing stand, I remember that he spent about 10 minutes trying to redress the suit on the Mannequin

James: You could spend the whole afternoon watching Peter Simon falling over things

I've not been watching tonight what was that half naked photo of a young James Russell all about?

Last edited:
James has just spent the last 10 minutes playing some classic Peter Simon clips off YouTube including the snot bubble and splitting his trousers whilst selling the latest of the Yarvik tablets

Now a clip of James falling off a stool and another and now falling over with a clothing stand, I remember that he spent about 10 minutes trying to redress the suit on the Mannequin

James: You could spend the whole afternoon watching Peter Simon falling over things

I've not been watching tonight what was that half naked photo of a young James Russell all about?

I didn't watch and given the last point you made i'm very glad I didn't :puke:

Peter Simon: You have got PRRRAAAAAADDDDDDAAAAA for TWEEEEEENNNTYYY..........NINEEE..................NINTYYYYYYYY..................NINEEEEEEE............+ your usual charges
Peter Sherlock: OH Who cares

Priceless. (actually no, £7.99).

Jenny Topp is modelling some slippers which she supposedly 'has had her eye on because she loves the stripey effect, they are soooooo cool'. She is positively gushing about them to the point she says she has asked for slippers as a gift, they are on her wishlist.

She's changed her tune. I'm sure regular viewers will know that when modelling different footwear Jenny used to regularly say she absolutely hates slippers, in fact she has said numerous times she never wears them! :mysmilie_501:

Maybe she's had a change of heart.

Yes, I caught a bit of that last night; I think James is going to get in trouble with DP for showing those clips, he was trying his best to stop the guy with the smart tv box from showing them the other week :D
The photo looked like it was backstage at some production, James and Cleo Rocas (?) messing around. I particularly liked the tasteful armband tattoo on James!

Jenny Topp is modelling some slippers which she supposedly 'has had her eye on because she loves the stripey effect, they are soooooo cool'. She is positively gushing about them to the point she says she has asked for slippers as a gift, they are on her wishlist.

Jenny Topp gushing? Oooos err missus!

Did anyone see the Pearl Necklace that Frump just sold. They didn't seem to hang well, it reminded me of a twisted telephone cord!

Bliddy awful and seems the lack of punters thought so too

Awful indeed. I have lost count how many items Frump has said she wishes she had put in a web bid on today.

Never mind Cazza, think of all the dough you've saved :mysmilie_19:

I've just managed to catch some of Far Mani on Price Drop. I am amazed he manages to shift anything. He is so painful to watch. He's not a natural, is he?!

I've just managed to catch some of Far Mani on Price Drop. I am amazed he manages to shift anything. He is so painful to watch. He's not a natural, is he?!

I think he is quite harmless though... i haven't seen him say anything ludicrous in the peter simon sense of the word

He is totally harmless and seems really nice, I totally agree.

I think it's fair to say he gets little attention on here because he doesn't do anything that stands out, good or bad.

In the scheme of things it's probably the best place to be.

Jenny Topp modelling a cardigan: "my parents were in Essex or London and they swear they saw some sleet."

He is totally harmless and seems really nice, I totally agree.

He reminds me of a Carphone Warehouse assistant that has to get his Supervisor if you ask a complicated question like 'how many minutes do you get on that tariff'.

He reminds me of a Carphone Warehouse assistant that has to get his Supervisor if you ask a complicated question like 'how many minutes do you get on that tariff'.

Yes, or that he might burst into tears at any time.

Yes, or that he might burst into tears at any time.

I'd rather have Far than some of the preening, uber bullshitters on these channels. This weekend has been a real spectacle of patting themselves on the back while charging punters through the roof.

And my goodness there have been some lies told of late but we can discuss that in due course!

Well, I suppose it had to happen.

Debbie is selling a Rosa Benini sack and while she was already shocked at the price she then stopped and said 'No! No no no no no no. No! I, I'm, no. It's going down? It's going down further?' Followed by an expression Shylock would be proud of.

And to think this lady used to present BBC Breakfast :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back