Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They just sold the Karcher WV60 Window Vacuum Set for £49.99 which is an excellent price (it's £79.00 and £79.99 in Tesco and Argos respectively).

Very good.

BOD is offering us this unusual Sitting Cat Figurine in a stone effect finish (it's actually made of resin) in a non stop drop. Unfortunately, and despite it going for just 1p, he ended up with 51 left.

cat.jpg

Edit:- Now Dirty Peter is selling the same monstrosity!

Last edited:
Well Peter sold it for £1 not 1p but even the master of BS couldn't shift that sinister looking thing!

Well he certainly tried,even coming out with '...said to bring great good fortune and to look after you.'
Said by whom Peter?

Well he certainly tried,even coming out with '...said to bring great good fortune and to look after you.'
Said by whom Peter?

He even said it was Mrs Slocombe's pussy! He will say anything to sell but I guess that's his job. Mind you, whatever Peter says pales into insignificance compared to the demure Ms Brash. Last night she was selling some contouring underwear and she kindly explained it's currently her time of the month and her stomach swells so the underwear was perfect.

I'll say one thing for Lisa. Because she never tires from talking about herself she'll never be lonely, she can just sit in front of a mirror and have the best conversation of her life!

Last edited:
Well Peter sold it for £1 not 1p but even the master of BS couldn't shift that sinister looking thing!

He clearly has read this auto-cue shite for so long he now can spout it off the top of his head... it makes me a bit sick to be honest.

.... I still want to have his entrance though (that I can never take away from him ... and wouldn't dare try to)

He clearly has read this auto-cue shite for so long he now can spout it off the top of his head... it makes me a bit sick to be honest.

.... I still want to have his entrance though (that I can never take away from him ... and wouldn't dare try to)

His monologue was very mediocre today, even by his very low standards. The crew didn't seem to offer him much encouragement!

His monologue was very mediocre today, even by his very low standards. The crew didn't seem to offer him much encouragement!

to be honest, I rarely ''get'' his monologues, I just find the turning to the camera to be the funniest bit as it's so naff.

to be honest, I rarely ''get'' his monologues, I just find the turning to the camera to be the funniest bit as it's so naff.

I agree with that and I love the look of disgust he gives as he scans someone up and down off camera, They are usually riddled as well

I agree with that and I love the look of disgust he gives as he scans someone up and down off camera, They are usually riddled as well

I know there is smut in 99% of the sentences, however I don't get the punch line of what it usually leads to...

but again, the unspoken bits are usually the funniest.

Nobody seems to have mentioned Peter was selling 5 football team watches earlier, He showed no interest in any of the other 3 but was screaming and doing all he could to get the Manchester United ones to sell before the Liverpool ones, 0904 251 2000 and just press 5 I'm not bothered about the others come on reds, go on, back of the net, he got very excited as the 2 teams drew level about 15 of each left, They kept switching the quantity between the 2 teams and then just as 1 was about to sell out the clock ended but we were told after that Liverpool sold out with 1 left in the Manchester United so Peter pulled a face and said I'm not bothered what's coming up next.............................ELVIS next

Little bit of fun and it was funny to watch but they started with about 75-80 of the united and only 30-35 of the Liverpool so they did well to be so close at the end

Last edited:
Nobody seems to have mentioned Peter was selling 5 football team watches earlier, He showed no interest in any of the other 3 but was screaming and doing all he could to get the Manchester United ones to sell before the Liverpool ones, 0904 251 2000 and just press 5 I'm not bothered about the others come on reds, go on, back of the net, he got very excited as the 2 teams drew level about 15 of each left, They kept switching the quanitiy between the 2 teams and then just as 1 was about to sell out the clock ended but we were told after that Liverpool sold out with 1 left in the Manchester United so Peter pulled a face and said I'm not bothered what's coming up next.............................ELVIS next

Little bit of fun and it was funny to watch but they started with about 75-80 of the united and only 30-35 of the Liverpool so they did well to be so close at the end

nothing will top last night's bullshitting contest between Mr Simon and Mr Sherlock, it was like they wanted to be crowned undisputed king of the verbal diarrhoea

Mr Peter Simon... I challenge thee to sell a product without using the words ''exceptional'', ''stunning'', ''simply.... stunning'' and ''extraordinary''

I know you can't... as you are a one trick pony when it comes to bullshit.

Last edited:
wow what a build up for a £35 start price deal of the day

Links of London Elements Medley Bracelet

Starting Price : £ 35.00
Current Price : £ 12.99

Presented in a branded Links of London pouch this Elements Medley bracelet features discs representing the earth, wind, water and fire.

1. Key features
Links of London
Stainless Steel
Enamel
19cm (7.5")
Polished finish
Presented in a gift box

Brand : Links of London
Metal type : Stainless Steel
Metal weight (g) : N/A
Metal finish : Polished
Link / Chain type : Other
Measurements : 19cm (7.5")
Other material : Enamel
Clasp / Fastening type : Other
Presentation box : Non spec

and that's 888 gone and its sold out already

Last edited:
wow what a build up for a £35 start price deal of the day

Links of London Elements Medley Bracelet

Starting Price : £ 35.00
Current Price : £ 12.99

Presented in a branded Links of London pouch this Elements Medley bracelet features discs representing the earth, wind, water and fire.

1. Key features
Links of London
Stainless Steel
Enamel
19cm (7.5")
Polished finish
Presented in a gift box

Brand : Links of London
Metal type : Stainless Steel
Metal weight (g) : N/A
Metal finish : Polished
Link / Chain type : Other
Measurements : 19cm (7.5")
Other material : Enamel
Clasp / Fastening type : Other
Presentation box : Non spec

and that's 888 gone and its sold out already

Jeez, is that it?

I didn't watch the show but I heard slimy Russell's lead up and he said it was the best DOTD they have ever done!

For once, I can understand how this happened. Not only is Links a big name, it's a currently popular brand - Yes it's normally an overpriced brand, but to get a geniune links bracelet that's made from metal for about £23 all in, ain't a bad deal, and dare I say it would make a pretty impressive gift for someone. What I don't understand is when people are tripping over themselves to get their hands on a cheapo un-tested perfume in a hideous Betty Boop bottle!

Latest posts

Back