Random musings/no argument zone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Something dosen't ring true with the 'Bake Off' business.

What happened to his parachute jump? I never heard anything more about that.

Something dosen't ring true with the 'Bake Off' business.

What happened to his parachute jump? I never heard anything more about that.

i heard (i didn't) that there is going to be a show where elisa portelli foreman tries to sell people clothes that won't fit them

it's called "monday afternoons on bid"

i heard (i didn't) that there is going to be a show where elisa portelli foreman tries to sell people clothes that won't fit them

it's called "monday afternoons on bid"

Ha Ha!:Laugh:

I am campaigning for the word 'Portelliforemanism' to be added to the Oxford Dictionary. I'll let you guess what the definition is :Laugh:

it wouldn't be fair for me to post it here but there are some interesting posts on facebook from the sit-up crew, if you have a look for a presenter then look at their friends you might discover some party pics and videos from past years

it makes me laugh when they have a surge on the lines and the computer locks out, apparently the computer reboots and clears the phone lines but don't worry to make up for it we will do a loss leader on the next item, what good is that

Is a "portelliformanism" to say that you never wear dresses, but then change into one five minutes later because this particular dress is "amazing"

Oh the computer has locked out yet again this is becoming a regular thing, This bag should have sold for £9.99 but because the computer has locked out they have to sell it for £12.99, funny that

Last edited:
Lisa is reminding us of her art credentials. She said one guy came into her gallery who remortgaged his house just so he could buy a piece from her.

So what's the average property price in South Shields, £35?

Last edited:
Lisa is reminding us of her art credentials. She said one guy came into her gallery who remortgaged his house just so he could buy a piece from her.

So what's the average property price in South Shields, £35?

I suspect this story is a bit of a fairytale.

I shan't swear for once, out of respect for my fandom of lisa.

Is a "portelliformanism" to say that you never wear dresses, but then change into one five minutes later because this particular dress is "amazing"

Yes that would certainly fit the bill. I think it will have to have more than one meaning, certainly 'the practice of totally disregarding a customers actual shape in order to facilitate the reduction of stock despite being an unsuitable size'.

Or in layman's terms 'the practice of selling plebs anything we like to meet targets'.

Yes that would certainly fit the bill. I think it will have to have more than one meaning, certainly 'the practice of totally disregarding a customers actual shape in order to facilitate the reduction of stock despite being an unsuitable size'.

Or in layman's terms 'the practice of selling plebs anything we like to meet targets'.

That is always fun to watch, now ladies its sold out in the 20 but id go for the 22 as its got the viscose which is ideal for the larger lady , Oh the 16 has sold out go for the 18 ladies, 12 has sold out so id go for the 14 ladies (that's more Peter Simon than Elisa though)

Elisa is more I don't like dresses but this is really nice so at £11.99 for yourself, followed by Peter saying init lease woudnt ya, eh you would and even with the p&p and phone call 0904 25, you've given us a good hiding with this aint they lease, its quite exxxxxtroooooodinaaaaary and with the £10 credit I love it 0904 251, if our Bets watching and ill be honest she's a voluptuous lady so get it bet, this is ideal for the more curvy lady, 0904 251 2 Now this is our Annie she's a UK size 16 and you can see how good it looks on the more curvy lady, init lease, eh, I hope our bet's watching because at that kind o buy and a £10 credit you have got a better buy than we could have ever imagined

repeat for every product

Last edited:
That is always fun to watch, now ladies its sold out in the 20 but id go for the 22 as its got the viscose which is ideal for the larger lady , Oh the 16 has sold out go for the 18 ladies, 12 has sold out so id go for the 14 ladies (that's more Peter Simon than Elisa though)

Elisa is more I don't like dresses but this is really nice so at £11.99 for yourself, followed by Peter saying init lease woudnt ya, eh you would and even with the p&p and phone call 0904 25, you've given us a good hiding with this aint they lease, its quite exxxxxtroooooodinaaaaary and with the £10 credit I love it 0904 251, if our Bets watching and ill be honest she's a voluptuous lady so get it bet, this is ideal for the more curvy lady, 0904 251 2 Now this is our Annie she's a UK size 16 and you can see how good it looks on the more curvy lady, init lease, eh, I hope our bet's watching because at that kind o buy and a £10 credit you have got a better buy than we could have ever imagined

repeat for every product

it's like watching peter type himself.

Very good.

Not only was it very good, not only was it satire... it was .... simply stunning

although it is good when she verbally destroys peter simon. as bitchy as he is, he simply isn't in her league

They are so professional on this channel it got to the last item and the floor manager chucked the last product to James whilst he was sending a text, he then got his coat on and walked out of the studio so James walked off and took his tie off saying if he's done then i'm done so Marina was left to finish the item as James had a drink out of his bottle

They are so professional on this channel it got to the last item and the floor manager chucked the last product to James whilst he was sending a text, he then got his coat on and walked out of the studio so James walked off and took his tie off saying if he's done then i'm done so Marina was left to finish the item as James had a drink out of his bottle

Lol !!

Did that really happen?

it's like watching peter type himself.

Very good.

Not only was it very good, not only was it satire... it was .... simply stunning

Thanks Mr Tom glad you liked it

Just watched it back and yeah James was sat there waiting for the product and he said to the floor manager, were you really just about to throw the last product at me in the middle of sending a text, he quickly put it in his trousers before throwing the bag to James anyway, half way through the sell of the bag James says now he's putting his coat on and the camera cut to him walking out of the studio, James then said well if he's done I'm done, He's incharge, walked off took his tie off and Marina took over meanwhile James is seen wandering about in the background drinking from a water bottle

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back