Mally TSV 27/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really liked her new mascara from the last tsv, can't say I see anything great in her old 'famous' one

Is it too early to say what the Tsv will be? It's all speculation at the moment. SCW, Sazza, Autumn where are you :)

I like it, love the brown eye palette, lets hope it's a reasonable price, thanks SCW, i know you must have worked hard to get the info for us,x

Don't think I'll be tempted as don't really want/need most of the items. But I see the palette looks like it has some of Mally's eye lid primer - if it is that then it is a bonus for those who want the rest of the stuff, that primer is good. It really changes the way eye shadow colour appears, and it also is great on it's own with liner to wake up the eye. Hate to use that phrase but it's true!

course i work hard to do these but seein people happy that they have had advanced notice makes me smile like

Thank you for the advance notice! I appreciate it! :)

I like the palette but it has the darn eye brightener in the set again! Also the violet eyeliner! Why would she include 2 items that were in the last tsv? I understand about foundations like bare minerals & laura Geller.. people like to get a refill & try other things but surely the eye brightener & eyeliner last ages & people will still have loads left. She has so many other great items in her line! It just seems a shame! New customers may not have tried it but I can't say that I saw much of a difference when I used the brightener. It came up far too yellow! People may think they already have those items so don't need more of them. I don't think I'll be buying it.

Thank you for the advance information. It looks a really nice kit but based on eyeshadow which I don't wear an awful lot. I think I'll save my pennies and see what else she has to offer on the day.

I have this already and the eyeshadow palette is not as good as Urban Decay Naked one,it does have the Mally primer in though.
Lynn

I'll add my thanks too SCW. Wonder if the TSV info is available now because it contains the eye-shadow palette and they want potential customers to be aware before they catch sight of the Stila palette on Everyday beauty to day?
I want go for this because I don't wear powder shadow. A little disappointed but at least my purse doesn't have to run and hide.

Latest posts

Back