Mally TSV 27/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have been watching the prerecorded demo videos on the American QVC site - there's 19 minutes of them - and quite tempted now! Mally is so different in these films, much better than when on live TV, no screeching and she actually applies the products to a naked eyelid, not just going over the top of existing makeup!

Last edited:
Still on the look out for something that makes you glow and look natural with a blush!

I can recommend New C-id in Sirocco for natural glow - more of an after blusher, but fab.
I like Mally makeup too, but find her blushers a bit strong on my very pale skin.

I've received a postcard from QVC about the Mally TSV (probably because I bought the last one). It shows the colourful palette & the eye brightener. It also says that the her nude palette vol 2 is also a choice. Doesn't show the eyeliners as included as seen in above photos! Wonder if they'll be included also.

Thanks for the heads-up SCW. I really like the brights pallette. Love her eye pencils as they double up as eye shadow. Yep, think i'll be getting this one!

Edit: just seen post above about eye pencils not incuded on promo postcard. Oh well maybe not then!

Last edited:
I think the eye pencils will be included, sometimes Q do not always show all the items on their postcards that are going to be in a Tsv, as they are included in the photos SCW has listed am sure they will be in it, I wonder how much it will be. I got the last Tsv only last week, it had free p &p on it then so was no dearer than the original Tsv price, am impressed so far but it is not bullet proof on me but then nothing is!! :wink:

Thanks for the heads-up SCW. I really like the brights pallette. Love her eye pencils as they double up as eye shadow. Yep, think i'll be getting this one!

Edit: just seen post above about eye pencils not incuded on promo postcard. Oh well maybe not then!

I didn't say they wouldn't be for sure.. just wondered but think they probably will be! Most of Mally's tsvs are the same as the US. Thanks for the tip about the demos online Beketaten they are quite good. There is also an on air demo & I found this video review from a youtuber which is interesting about the in the buff vol 2 & comparison to naked palette etc.. Here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_icrBO1Ws&feature=youtube_gdata_player

You also get a booklet with lots of hints & tricks from Mally 'it's all about the education' lol - I'm sure the Q will be pushing that a lot as a real bonus. I already have lots of neutrals as I prefer them but the other palette looks too bright for me & I wouldn't wear it.

The eyeliners are shown in the picture on my card they are at the bottom of the picture it also says in writing there are 3 full size evercolour starlight eyeliners included in the TSV.

Oh I LOVE the look of the colour palette. Great to see a beauty TSV with colours.

To those who have used Mally's under eye brightener before - is it one shade suits all? I'm very porcelain and worry it might be a bit yellow/orange on me.

The video is up on Q website and it looks great however i have just checked my stash and i have loads of eyeshadows already.

Thanks for the post re the video on Q, can't see me resisting this, I saw the eye palette is £40 as well, am intrigued to know how much it will be, just started using the last Tsv and love the eyeshadow sticks, x

Oh I LOVE the look of the colour palette. Great to see a beauty TSV with colours.

To those who have used Mally's under eye brightener before - is it one shade suits all? I'm very porcelain and worry it might be a bit yellow/orange on me.

I am very fair - fair foundation in Mally, Golden fair / fairly light in Bare Minerals to give you an idea. Pale skin with slightly yellow/ neutral undertones. I got the eye brightener in the last tsv & really didn't think it didn't anything for me. I applied it exactly as Mally suggested. It is very yellow in colour & you need only use the slightest bit! it is very easy to overuse! I was wearing it on top of foundation that is a good match normally & my sister said that my makeup looked far too light for me ! I was sure it was only because of the brightener making me look even paler ! It is ok but really not for me, and in my opinion there are better highlighting products but everyone is different. What works doesn't work for me, might work for you! It is not really one shade that suits all. You have to be quite careful with it.

Thanks for the tip on looking at QVC.com videos, (I think - as it's made me want this when I'd talked myself out of it!). The different looks are really interesting. My only complaint is that in both palettes, you seem to need the first colour as a base for all the looks, so really that first colour needs to be at least twice the size it actually is.

Latest posts

Back