Honora TSV 28/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So virtually £39 including p&p, too expensive.
I was hoping it would be earrings but won't be buying these.

Honora isn't a range of jewellery I like for myself. I do feel Ralph is doing the brand more harm than good, by using a base metal, bronze, with pearls. I'm sure those Honora devotees, admire the quality of the line and, by downgrading the setting, I think they will be disappointed. btw, Franksy is presenting the tsv launch with Ralph, so will it be bloopers galore? Evidently, the powers that be at the Q weren't too bothered by her comments, when she was on air with him recently.

I think they look lovely on air in all three colours. The web photo was poor and didn't do them justice. I think the warm bronze sets them off nicely. Would rather have that than silver as I suit warm metals much better than white, and gold would have made them too expensive.

ah now does that make it worse?! i didnt buy them because i cant really afford them.....will waiting list give me a bit more time?! maybe not....done want a return.....bit disappointed with qvc lately so didnt really want to give them my money for a while!! wonder if they'll be any OTO's though!!

Having just seen this hours OTO what a load of cr@p. I have seen better in the pound shop. they have 20 pages of reviews and can only manage 2 stars.
I dread to think what they are going to dredge up for the rest of the day.

I watched the launch and the only thing I liked were the keshi earrings in water lily. Many of the items looked cheap and garish IMO. I wasn`t impressed.

Having just seen this hours OTO what a load of cr@p. I have seen better in the pound shop. they have 20 pages of reviews and can only manage 2 stars.
I dread to think what they are going to dredge up for the rest of the day.

What was it?

I was tempted but then saw they were on advance orders so didn't bother.Now I am pleased, there is little in the Honara range which is now different enough to tempt me.Thanks Q for saving me £30+!

I liked the keshi ones but didn`t order them because I wouldn`t have a necklace or pendant which would match them and I rarely wear pearl earrings alone, its just one of my strange ways lol

Ah but if you like gold then look at goldfill which if you don’t know about it could be just what you’re looking for – it’s a really thick later of real gold, not plated - I buy from website Kyrenedesigns- she’s ace she’ll put any metal on pearls and make changes you want – do different designs too -and she does not work with crap pearls! I’ve moved away from Honora now ☺ learnt my lesson!

Pandora I dislike the ring pearls too. I`ve bought loads of things from this ebay seller, the downside is they take a month to arrive, the upside is everything I`ve had from them has been lovely quality and I simply don`t know how they sell them for the price.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/no2shops

Vienna, have you ordered anything from them lately?
I ordered an item on 26th August and I've still not received it. :wonder:
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back