Honora TSV 28/8/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Red I had a necklace arrive just a few weeks ago. Message them and tell them your stuff hasn`t arrived.

Red I had a necklace arrive just a few weeks ago. Message them and tell them your stuff hasn`t arrived.

I have emailed them.
They told me to wait another week.
They said the bad weather may have caused delays.
How long did your item take from ordering to receipt please?

I order pearls from 2 different chinese sellers and delivery times seem to vary each time I`ve ordered. Sometimes things have arrived in a fortnight, sometimes its taken 5 or 6 weeks. If something hasn`t arrived after a month then I contact the seller but ( as yet ) I`ve never had anything not arrive at all, they`ve always turned up sooner or later.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I just noticed that these have come back into stock in all colours.
www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-75ct-tw-Heart-Pendant-&-44cm-Chain-Sterling-Silver.product.603074.html

I got the teal version when they first came out and kicked myself for not getting more. The kiwi have just dispatched and I am very tempted to get the other two as well! oh dear!

err, I think that might be the wrong link....£499.... and getting another 2? faints...thud :sweat: :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back