Where is QVC seX factor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julian Ballantyne was a model in a TV advert for Solpadeine many years ago. He had to smash a giant tablet (like the man in the Rank Films bangs a gong).

Did QVC ever have any eye candy? lol Personally id like to see David Beckham on selling his underwear :blush: now that would make me pick up my fone :wink: Wow is it hot in here :cool::sun:. Instead we get Craig is his Zalsa gear :doh:.

I cannot remember ever considering any of the male Q presenters to be 'eye candy'.

:movie:Ooh , had forgotten about Gary. Hunky Scots guy who became Angus Purden. He was definitely a looker.

Nor me, and Autumn is welcome to David Beckham - mickey mouse voice and covered in tattoos. Pouty wife who would make an horrendous ex-wife - no thank you.

You can have Andrew Gatineau and ill have becks, Deal ? lol

I see Xfactor is back tonight yet Q is still missing the Sex factor :angry:

I don't think QVC has much sex factor. Alexis Murdoch is OK for an older woman, as is Alexandra McLean or whatever her name is. As for the men, I can't imagine many of them being viewed as sex symbols. Imagine Charlie Brook getting his kit off and doing his "slow reveal.." ..."now take........a look.....at........THIS!" hahahahahahaha!

Oh my, Julius are you in your 20's or something! lol. If Alexis is "an older woman" then so am I!!!!!! She is exquisite looking in real life. I am just off to draw my pension....... :(

I don't think QVC has much sex factor. Alexis Murdoch is OK for an older woman, as is Alexandra McLean or whatever her name is. As for the men, I can't imagine many of them being viewed as sex symbols. Imagine Charlie Brook getting his kit off and doing his "slow reveal.." ..."now take........a look.....at........THIS!" hahahahahahaha!

Alexis is only 40!!!!

Michael from Thompson and Morgan is back and he has the Sex factor :clapping: :flower: :heart:

Latest posts

Back