Where is QVC seX factor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anthony Heywood was hot. Shame he left.

Now I know I'm in the minority, but there is something about Charlie Brook that makes me want to jump on him, but other than that we are stuck with 'The Grinning Idiot' in his Zumba gear.
I tell you, it's enough to turn a gay man straight!

Now I know I'm in the minority, but there is something about Charlie Brook that makes me want to jump on him, but other than that we are stuck with 'The Grinning Idiot' in his Zumba gear.

When u say "Jump on him" u mean slap him right? :smirk: because believe me your not the only one that would love to do that :giggle:

It must be a gay thing because he does nothing for me. I don't find Anthony remotely hot either.

I disliked Anthony Heywood even more than I dislike Jill Franks! He was so up himself, with his cocky demeanour: "I wanted to be a big star.... I was in a TV show called Stay Lucky with Dennis Waterman...." BIG DEAL!

Don't know about Daniel Green. Never saw any of his hours. I remember Harry Greene doing a hoe-down with Paul Lavers in his gingham shirt!

Orlando was that his name ? the diy man my OH couldn't work it out why I wanted to watch the diy show on Sunday morning.lol

I disliked Anthony Heywood even more than I dislike Jill Franks! He was so up himself, with his cocky demeanour: "I wanted to be a big star.... I was in a TV show called Stay Lucky with Dennis Waterman...." BIG DEAL!

Dennis Waterman - now you're talking! I am watching a rerun of Minder as I am typing this. Dennis was certainly my favourite bit of rough!

How about a Christmas Full Monty with the remaining male presenters and Will as substitute? That would take the grin off Will's face!

Dennis Waterman was quite cool. I am a big fan of old 60s films like "Poor Cow" and "Up the Junction," which had Dennis Waterman in. I'm sure he was in the Sweeney too! Loved it! I used to watch all those programs like the Professionals, The Sweeney on UK Gold / Granada Plus back in the 90s when I was off school!
Dennis Waterman - now you're talking! I am watching a rerun of Minder as I am typing this. Dennis was certainly my favourite bit of rough!

How about a Christmas Full Monty with the remaining male presenters and Will as substitute? That would take the grin off Will's face!

Dennis was certainly in The Sweeney and Minder was written for him after the Sweeney finished. He has been acting since he was about 11 years old.

"Waterman was born the youngest of nine children to Rose Juliana (née Saunders) and Harry Frank Waterman in Clapham,[2][3][4] London. The family, which included siblings Ken, Peter, Stella, Norma and Myrna, lived at 2 Elms Road, Clapham Common South Side.[2] Harry Waterman was a ticket collector for British Rail.[4] Two older sisters, Joy and Vera had already left home by the time Dennis was born, and another brother, Allen had died as a young child.[2]
Boxing was a big part of Waterman's childhood. His father had been an amateur boxer and made all of his sons box.[5] His older brother Ken first took Dennis boxing when he was three years old,[6] and when he was ten Dennis joined Caius Boxing Club.[5] Another older brother Peter was a welterweight boxing champion.[4]"

Hmmm, not sure any of the QVC men are what you'd call fanciable. Dale's nice enough but I can't stand smarmy Charlie and Craig is way OTT. I agree a men's underwear show would be good, David Beckham and David Ginola would be my first choice of models. Jeremy Guscott and Chris Gayle aren't bad either.

Hmmm, not sure any of the QVC men are what you'd call fanciable. Dale's nice enough but I can't stand smarmy Charlie and Craig is way OTT. I agree a men's underwear show would be good, David Beckham and David Ginola would be my first choice of models. Jeremy Guscott and Chris Gayle aren't bad either.
:tongue::heart::mysmilie_497:

Imagine Charlie Brook modelling underwear? Or Craig Rowe! hahahahaha Or Glen Campbell? "Team it up with a pair of Birkenstocks. Dress it up! Dress it down! Wear with some boat shoes for the nautical look! Or the safari look!"

Imagine Charlie Brook modelling underwear? Or Craig Rowe! hahahahaha Or Glen Campbell? "Team it up with a pair of Birkenstocks. Dress it up! Dress it down! Wear with some boat shoes for the nautical look! Or the safari look!"

I would rather not imagine it thanks ugh.
Lynn

That shnauzer on the pet hour was the best looking so far today

Last edited:
Will Carling would be rather nice modelling a pair of budgie smugglers too.....

Inge x

Latest posts

Back