Please think about the programming schedule...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Best programme ever made IMO, bar none. I'm halfway through watching it from beginning to end for the third time.

Sorry that I'm totally off topic, but it's so unusual for someone else to mention it, especially a straight guy.

I have been watching it since coming back to England in 2010 and have only just finished all 692 episodes. When I watched the last one I felt so emotional! Anyone who knows me would be so shocked as I am not one to watch soap operas. I actually felt like I had lost a friend when I watched the last episode. Prisoner was sheer brilliance. It would never get made today. They would have to sex it up, like they have done with the Wentworth remake. The original Prisoner never needed all that.

I have been watching it since coming back to England in 2010 and have only just finished all 692 episodes. When I watched the last one I felt so emotional! Anyone who knows me would be so shocked as I am not one to watch soap operas. I actually felt like I had lost a friend when I watched the last episode. Prisoner was sheer brilliance. It would never get made today. They would have to sex it up, like they have done with the Wentworth remake. The original Prisoner never needed all that.

I agree. The ending of Prisoner was without doubt the best 'last episode' of any TV show ever made IMO.

the pedi eggs and things make me feel sick when they demonstrate so i understand what you mean Holmca.......infact i am trying to think of the image when i eat chocolate ...to put me off eating it ...

Latest posts

Back