Skechers TSV 6/9/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was an ad and it seems that it will be trainers, but they don't seem as nice as the last TSV imo

Saw the TSV, my money is safe. Only three colours, not very exiting. Style doesn't appeal to me

Ugh!

Anyone see the close up of Chloe's dirty foot demoing the memory foam insole ? Yuk :puke:

I've lived in Schechers since my ankle surgery to put metal in and now I've just had it taken out again, they have been my life savers.
Just ordered the TSV, but boy am I disappointed...every pair I've got are leather and suede...these however are 'FAUX' leather and suede, why go down that cheap and nasty route??? Leather breathes, faux leather does not!
Had I realised before placing order, I would not of bothered, I want something to last a long time and it's no use phoning to cancel, because you get told the order has already gone through, so annoyed with myself now...aaargh!:angry:

Ooops! Asked the question about them being faux leather and not real leather on the website and just received email telling me my question has been rejected and I will be contacted soon...not a valid question then?

Latest posts

Back